Thread: Rasir Bolton Cleared to Play This Year

Default Rasir Bolton Cleared to Play This Year

Jon Rothstein
    @JonRothstein
    ·
    11h
    Gonzaga's Rasir Bolton has been cleared to play during the 21-22 season, per a school spokesman. Transfer from Iowa State. Started his career at Penn State.

But we don't play nobody.

Good thing. All those great preseason promo pictures would’ve gone to waste.

Spokane Quaranteam ·
    Rick Clark · toS5f8sorm ·
    Rasir Bolton from the Gonzaga Men's Basketball team will be helping me deliver 100 meals to the Women’s & Children’s Crisis Center later today.
    Rasir was in the class last Thursday night when we raised $9,329 in 40 minutes to support 7 local restaurants, while helping feed those who might be experiencing food insecurities. As soon as the talk was over he came right up to me and said “I want to help”.
    This Gonzaga senior has his plate full but instantly wanted to help.
    Rasir has only been in Spokane for about a month and is far from his home in Virginia. I can’t think of a better way to introduce him to our amazing big small town ��

Rasir well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagceo View Post
    Rasir well done.
    This group of newcomers offers more than basketball skills. Community. Brilliant.

High character guys with amazing core values. That's why I love this program.
    America's Team!

Rasir Bolton: A Succession Story.

https://zagaholic.net/words/rasir-bo...ccession-story

This writer is a real Bolton supporter, hardly had any criticism of Bolton's play in any respect. Also informative to me as I didn't know much about him. I loved this line which highlights our youth:

"only four Bulldogs (Nembhard, Bolton, Timme, and Anton Watson) have started a game at the college level"

Looks like Few this year has another stable full of young stallions. He may be pulling this team together all season!

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsGoZags View Post
    This writer is a real Bolton supporter, hardly had any criticism of Bolton's play in any respect. Also informative to me as I didn't know much about him. I loved this line which highlights our youth:

"only four Bulldogs (Nembhard, Bolton, Timme, and Anton Watson) have started a game at the college level"

Looks like Few this year has another stable full of young stallions. He may be pulling this team together all season!
    Don Draper: That's what the money's for.

Coach hits the jackpot again with Bolton and Hickman. Sallis seems to be a wunderkind up in the air. Chet speaks for himself. It’s going to be an amazing season. Drew and Chet most likely AAs. Plus we bring back great talent. This team will be talked about for years.