Thread: maybe Pac 12 football isn't as bad as we thought

Hybrid View

Default maybe Pac 12 football isn't as bad as we thought

UCLA beat LSU last week. Oregon went into Columbus and beat #3 Ohio St. today. Colorado is leading #5 Texas A&M 7-3 heading into the 4th quarter. There have been some poor performances, but multiple big wins can't be ignored.

Wasn't watching on TV, but kept glancing at game tracker. Seems like Texas A&M had the ball and was driving for the entire 4th quarter, Colorado kept holding them off...but finally gave up a TD. CU offense must've been 3 and out every time they touched it. Too bad. Still a few minutes left.

I am dancing as I went to Oregon and really enjoy their programs .......even Mathew's Court...... I also went to Washington so if they can redeem themselves and beat Michigan....well....... that will be something...

The PAC's showing in the NCAA Tourney last year speaks for it's self....

Don't hold your breath waiting for Washington to do anything. They might not pick up a single first down today. Their offense is TERRIBLE. Can't run, can't throw, can't block, can't stop committing stupid penalties. Worst offense I can recall ever seeing on Montlake. Jimmy Lake isn't going to last very long.

Well I was wrong, UW did get a first down...on a roughing the passer penalty. Before that 3 3 and outs and punts. Less than 20 yards of total offense in Q1.

Almost dislocated my shoulder when I was patting myself on the back after Oregon's win. That was a HUGE win for the much maligned P12. Anyways, watching Greg do the WSU game and he's totally solid with Lincoln Kennedy. So the question is, why does Greg act like a clown when he calls a Zag game?
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, AND WE STILL ENDED UP AT THE KENNEL !