Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Coach Few Cited For Drunk Driving

Quote Originally Posted by zagfan1 View Post
    I think the easy thing to do is not push for a thread to be closed when it is not offensive and talks about a relevant topic. It should run its course naturally. What I am a bit more concerned about today is the lack of posts about our 2022 recruits. Duke is cleaning house and we are getting lost in the wind. We need a few high caliber commits in the next two months! Is this a temporary repercussion of losing Tommy or not trying to upset current athletes on the roster?
    Great point. Bagels for GU so far. Caldy says he’s not worried. I am. Bradley and Black seem our last hopes at a premium talent. Calming current players seems an alibi in waiting, a Few specialty.

Quote Originally Posted by zagfan1 View Post
    It should run its course naturally.
    It has run its course. No new facts or insights in many pages; just rehashes of previous comments. Hard to imagine a “debate” which has yet to surface. Enough!

Onward to 20! It's like Seinfeld! It's about nothing since 5 pages. Still though, I'd like to get 20 out of it. Love you Jazz. correct!

Quote Originally Posted by MDABE80 View Post
    Onward to 20! It's like Seinfeld! It's about nothing since 5 pages. Still though, I'd like to get 20 out of it. Love you Jazz. correct!
    Yup, got the PMs to prove it.

If it gets to 20, do we get free tacos???

Quote Originally Posted by North Idaho Zag View Post
    If it gets to 20, do we get free tacos???
    If we get to 20, I'll give you my case of shingles...no charge...lol.

Don't fret, it should be completely gone by then. I'm entering my 3rd week with the stuff. Looking forward to being able to wear my contact lenses again.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    If we get to 20, I'll give you my case of shingles...no charge...lol.

Don't fret, it should be completely gone by then. I'm entering my 3rd week with the stuff. Looking forward to being able to wear my contact lenses again.
    Ughh. So sorry. I've been there and done that. It's no fun.
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    Ughh. So sorry. I've been there and done that. It's no fun.
    Doctor said it would have been a lot worse if I hadn't gotten the vaccine two years ago. I think there's a lesson there (but I had Covid a year and a half ago). Last week, my face looked like I went a few rounds with a mountain lion (nah, not a cougar...lol), but you should see the mountain lion...lol.

Doctor said it would have been a lot worse if I hadn't gotten the vaccine two years ago. I think there's a lesson there (but I had Covid a year and a half ago). Last week, my face looked like I went a few rounds with a mountain lion (nah, not a cougar...lol), but you should see the mountain lion...lol.
    You got 2 Shingrix?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    You got 2 Shingrix?
    Mine was all torso. I have had the original shingles shot but not yet the next gen. I will get that when I can.

Laughed out loud here…thanks, Tex!
    He can move 15 ft to the left or right about as fast as my eyes can see it, his name could just as well be Hunter Hustle -ZagsGoZags 11/17/21

Bump to 20!

Bring back the OCC

Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    Bump to 20!

Perhaps if we stopped talking thread and started talking BB and impact

I have no concern that this will impact recruiting. I could see coach saying, "It's made me a better coach bc I now understand mistakes/judgment come with consequences, and the process of weighing them"

The whole thing "matters" to GU's marketing image, I simply cannot imagine it impacting a good big man's choice to come to first round U

Jazz? You did this for a living?

Lets stop talking thread and if dies it dies. Abe, you are not in charge.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Perhaps if we stopped talking thread and started talking BB and impact

I have no concern that this will impact recruiting. I could see coach saying, "It's made me a better coach bc I now understand mistakes/judgment come with consequences, and the process of weighing them"

The whole thing "matters" to GU's marketing image, I simply cannot imagine it impacting a good big man's choice to come to first round U

Jazz? You did this for a living?

Lets stop talking thread and if dies it dies. Abe, you are not in charge.
    I said my piece, DZ, or is it peace? So far a textbook way not to respond by all parties, turtling, hoping for a better wind to blow. The opportunity to get out in front of this was squandered. Let’s hope their way works. Honestly, assuming nothing changes, I’m not sure how I’m gonna respond the next time I see him on the bench. There, I’ve said it.

I think we should continue talking about how those In the AD building will talk about this. What will they say?? What will they do? Dixie you’re on . Paint it black! You’re on! Let’s get to 20! Makesomething up like always!! You must be concerned about something from your perch in the Deep South!!

20 is a good round number! LET'S DO THIS!

Speaking of round numbers, my Dr. told me to get in shape. I told her that round IS a shape.

I think we should continue talking about how those In the AD building will talk about this. What will they say?? What will they do? Dixie you’re on . Paint it black! You’re on! Let’s get to 20! Makesomething up like always!! You must be concerned about something from your perch in the Deep South!!
    Like it isn't already being talked about in the Ad building? Plus, you really think anything said here about the current situation is going to have an iota of impact on what GU does? We don't rate that much. I believe the one admin on this board has already said it isn't going to be closed. Think that should be all you needed to hear instead of constantly trying to impose your will on others. The debate over the existence of this thread and it continuing to be open is over. You lost.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

I might as well contribute to getting to 20 also-- (if getting to 20 will end this thing)

JJ Redick retiring after 15 season in NBA---- he and Adam made some great memories---- was a fight to see who could win the college basketball scoring title.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ent-15-seasons

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Like it isn't already being talked about in the Ad building? Plus, you really think anything said here about the current situation is going to have an iota of impact on what GU does? We don't rate that much. I believe the one admin on this board has already said it isn't going to be closed. Think that should be all you needed to hear instead of constantly trying to impose your will on others. The debate over the existence of this thread and it continuing to be open is over. You lost.
    Shocking at the hostility!! lolol 20 or bust! LIZ I think you missed a step on the AD building routine. So be it. But what did I lose? or win?

Methow, WA (near a known Mark Few fishing hole)

Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    Bump to 20!

Mmmm.... tacos

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. - Steven Wright

Beat everyone, and enjoy drinking from a chalice filled with their salty tears.
    Surfmonkey89

Shocking at the hostility!! lolol 20 or bust! LIZ I think you missed a step on the AD building routine. So be it. But what did I lose? or win?
    Doc, I think it’s time for a SoCal sojourn. Meet you at Nick’s in Clemente. Any Nick’s.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Doc, I think it’s time for a SoCal sojourn. Meet you at Nick’s in Clemente. Any Nick’s.
    Perhaps a little South of Nicks??

Quote Originally Posted by ZagNut08 View Post
    Perhaps a little South of Nicks??
    Actually, Vine is my fave in SC.

Both good. I am coming with the wife. Family reunion is being set up now.