Thread: Three Man Weave Top 100 players (plus 25 honorable mentions)

Default Three Man Weave Top 100 players (plus 25 honorable mentions)

Lots to contest, but #1 is Hickman is not just below the radar, he's subterranean.

It’s not for lack of talent. We have 6 guys that could be on that list. 3 more very good contributors besides the 6. FF talent just like last year. Baylor surprised Few with their toughness and singleminded purpose. I doubt that will happen again with any team we play. How close we were to an u defeated season and all that it brings. Andrew and Bolton are seasoned veterans and Drew has some help down low this year. I suspect. Her is a lot tougher than most frosh we’ve seen. I also think Strawther and Harris saw what happened last season and they will be a pair of major contributors.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Lots to contest, but #1 is Hickman is not just below the radar, he's subterranean.
    I wonder if McD all-American Hickman would of cracked the top 100 on this list if he had stayed with Kentucky...
    We are on this earth to live, not to avoid death.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    like kids work ethic....video from last Sept...Kentucky commit...hee hee

Hickman is a top 50 player from Day 1. Sit back, watch and enjoy. Sallis has talent and will develop but NH is the guy that will be IMPACTFUL on day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    Hickman is a top 50 player from Day 1. Sit back, watch and enjoy. Sallis has talent and will develop but NH is the guy that will be IMPACTFUL on day 1.
    No doubt. And the national media will declare that he was a Cinderella.

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    Matthew Mayer underrated at 30. Will work his way into first round draft pick. Possibly lottery.