• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scrooner
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

ESPN 2022 Top 100 Updated

Where do the nation basketball recruits rank? Check out the player rankings on RecruitingNation.com

Current GU targets:
    8 Jaden Bradley
    26 Anthony Black
    28 Collin Chandler
    57 AJ Casey
    79 Richard Isaacs Jr (Rickie)
    NR Braden Huff

Old GU targets:
    16 Skyy Clark
    29 Yohan Traore
    45 Isaac Traudt
    86 Dylan Anderson
    Last edited by scrooner; 09-01-2021, 01:19 PM.
  • CDC84
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Bradley is visiting GU on Sept 10. We appear to be his last official visit. He visits Florida State this weekend.

247's scouting evaluation:

Bradley is more of a throwback, traditional point guard who looks to run the offense, get others involved, and move the ball. He has great size, knows how to manage a game, and always gets the ball to his teammates where they can be successful.
    A solid to good athlete, Bradley can pressure the ball the length of the floor with his size and quickness. He is also a very good rebounding guard. He uses his body very well on both ends of the floor, plays strong with the ball in his hands, has a good understanding of how to play off a ball-screen, and is a good facilitator. When left open he can score, but he thrives more in the role of being an elite playmaking pass-first point.

247 has Black at #14 nationally. Like Suggs, he's a football player (WR). He can guard all 3 guard positions. I wouldn't be surprised if GU goes after both guys. Black is 6-7.

Comment

• zagfan08
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

If Timme leaves you'd think we are the top place for a skilled post in 2022-23. Might have to come via the transfer route.

I'd be ecstatic with Bradley and Black. Expecting one of the two. People seem to think we are leaders for Black and Alabama leads for Bradley but we'll see how that visit goes.

Comment

• Hogan
        Kennel Club Material
        • Mar 2007

But no bigs on our list. That is a bit concerning, considering it is likely that our two starters will ge gone after this year.

Comment

• webspinnre
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Us being the last visit can't hurt, as long as he gets to us. You have to like the ability of our guys to really show what GU is all about.
          I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

• HenneZag
            Zag for Life
            • Aug 2012

Bradley has some Suggs in him. Will be tough to take him out of Florida.
            America's Team!

Comment

• hooter73
              Zag for Life
              • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Hogan View Post
              But no bigs on our list. That is a bit concerning, considering it is likely that our two starters will ge gone after this year.
              Watson, Perry and Gregg could manage for the next couple years if the small forwards stay big strong and athletic but I agree, we’ll be seeing another big on the radar soon.

Comment

• TheOtherGreatOne
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

To me Gregg is so smooth and just oozes talent, that I don't know how that he won't be a star before he leaves here. Strather is another one that looks like a star just waiting to happen.

Comment

Working...
                X