Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2022 - Jaden Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by StatZag19 View Post
    You mind pointing out where I said I was subscribed over there?

Again, you're just posturing here with your large ego.

Bradley will be announcing his commitment today in a few hours. https://twitter.com/PaulBiancardi/st...76953224024064

The Tide has turned on this one. On to the next one....

Quote Originally Posted by IowaSERE View Post
    I think it's UK...

Quote Originally Posted by Bogozags View Post
    I think it's UK...
    Bet ya a beer

Iowa called it. Bradley to Alabama.
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
    -Zach Norvell Jr.

I sure enjoyed the good ol days in 2019 and 2020 when we were being talked about and had a legitimate shot at top 10 guys

We'll always have you, KenPom.

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    I sure enjoyed the good ol days in 2019 and 2020 when we were being talked about and had a legitimate shot at top 10 guys
    If that’s the standard as a West Coast team in the WCC you’re gonna be pretty unhappy. We’ll get some guys but most years we’re not gonna be a player for most of the top 10 guys. Maybe a couple each year we even have a shot at. Good thing Mookie Cook fits that criteria next year.

We have to make current guys on a roster happy so the 2022 class won’t be big. Why are we whining?
    Probably the only Gonzaga fan in Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_eliZAG View Post
    We have to make current guys on a roster happy so the 2022 class won’t be big. Why are we whining?
    Who on this years team will be around next year and will be a stud? Certainly not 5 guys for a starting lineup I don’t think.

Who on this years team will be around next year and will be a stud? Certainly not 5 guys for a starting lineup I don’t think.
    Most likely Hickman, Harris, Sallis, Strawther, Arlauskas, Watson, Gregg, Perry, Huff. If we can add Black that would be plenty to remain top 10, probably top 5.

Quote Originally Posted by bdmiller7 View Post
    Most likely Hickman, Harris, Sallis, Strawther, Arlauskas, Watson, Gregg, Perry, Huff. If we can add Black that would be plenty to remain top 10, probably top 5.
    Before we can say this we need to see these guys play true D1 minutes first. Hoping for big jumps.
    America's Team!

Quote Originally Posted by bdmiller7 View Post
    I don’t think 1 or 2 of those guys will be here. Reinforcements needed

I don’t think 1 or 2 of those guys will be here. Reinforcements needed
    more likely to come from the transfer portal...bolton could play another year if he wanted, no?

As could Nembhard and Timme for that matter, ha ha.

I'm not so certain Andrew and Bolton will be gone. Timme too. I do know Drew loves it here. A lot depends on how the season goes for each, IMO. Also for the team. We haven't seen Hickman play........you just never know,

Quote Originally Posted by MDABE80 View Post
    I'm not so certain Andrew and Bolton will be gone. Timme too. I do know Drew loves it here. A lot depends on how the season goes for each, IMO. Also for the team. We haven't seen Hickman play........you just never know,
    If Timme is projected to be a lottery pick...he is gone. He is a smart young man and the chance for millions of dollars might not be there a year later. One never knows.
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

I was thinking back to the s outs evaluation this past Spring. As I recall he’s back in college because there were doubts of his suitability for NBA despite being a superior college player. If he become a lottery pick, of course hes gone.

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    If Timme is projected to be a lottery pick...he is gone. He is a smart young man and the chance for millions of dollars might not be there a year later. One never knows.
    Where is he even projected as a 1st round pick?

Timme's going pro after this year.

He might stick as an NBA bencher, or he might play in the top foreign league (Nigel Williams Goss is now the starting PG for Madrid, with a wife and baby and millions in annual salary).

Either way Timme will make many millions of dollars in the next 5-10yrs as a pro basketballer.

Is the season over already? Sheesh. I must have missed it!
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

The 2020-2021 version of Timme would not get drafted IMO BUT, we have not seen the 2021-2022 version which could well be very improved by developing the skills he would need to play at the next level...specifically developing an outside shot from 3pt land and work on quicker feet on defence...we won't know until he has played a few games BUT both he and Watson needed to develop outside shooting skills to be viable players after college...IMO

Quote Originally Posted by zagfan08 View Post
    If that’s the standard as a West Coast team in the WCC you’re gonna be pretty unhappy. We’ll get some guys but most years we’re not gonna be a player for most of the top 10 guys. Maybe a couple each year we even have a shot at. Good thing Mookie Cook fits that criteria next year.
    Wait who? Mookie Cook? Are you telling me I have a name to insert into google with Gonzaga and keep hitting the search button like a mouse on crack? Sweet!! Like I had nothing else better to do!!