Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2022 - Jaden Bradley

Default 2022 - Jaden Bradley

Because apparently we are all-in on him and he needs a thread.

Looks to be Burger Boy material:

https://247sports.com/player/jaden-bradley-46057179/

Quote Originally Posted by CDC84 View Post
    The scouting report sounds like a description of Andrew Nembhard. Pass first, great on the pick n roll, good size.

Zags made his final five list, with Alabama, Arizona, Florida state and kentucky

More on Bradley:
    Joseph Tipton
    @TiptonEdits

Bradley says he will take an official visit to Florida State on Sept. 3rd and Gonzaga on Sept. 10th.
    Joseph Tipton
    @TiptonEdits

2022 five-star Jaden Bradley is down to five schools, he tells @On3Recruits.

Alabama, Arizona, Florida State, Gonzaga, and Kentucky.
    And from Jim Meehan: Gonzaga in mix for 2022 five-star point guard Jaden Bradley

Five-star recruit Jaden Bradley’s final five includes Gonzaga.

Bradley, a 6-foot-3, 185-pound point guard at IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida, told several media outlets he’s considering GU, Alabama, Arizona, Florida State and Kentucky.

Bradley, whose hometown is Rochester, New York, is scheduled to visit Gonzaga on Sept. 10, a week after touring Florida State’s campus, according On3sports. He’s visited Alabama and Arizona, as well as Michigan and North Carolina.

Bradley is rated No. 12 in the 2022 class by ESPN and No. 21 by 247sports. It’s unclear which school is the favorite for Bradley. Kentucky and North Carolina, which didn’t make his final five, were co-favorites, both listed at 50%, in 247sports’ crystal ball projections prior to Bradley announcing his finalists. A North Carolina outlet listed Alabama as the presumed leader.

“Bradley is more of a throwback, traditional point guard who looks to run the offense, get others involved and move the ball,” wrote 247sports analyst Brandon Jenkins. “He has great size, knows how to manage a game and always gets the ball to his teammates where they can be successful. A solid-to-good athlete, Bradley can pressure the ball the length of the floor with his size and quickness. He is also a very good rebounding guard.”

Gonzaga will face Alabama on Dec. 4 at the Battle in Seattle. The Zags’ scheduled matchup against Arizona this season was moved back after former GU assistant Tommy Lloyd was hired as the Wildcats’ head coach. The Zags lost to Florida State in the 2018 NCAA Tournament before beating the Seminoles in March Madness the ensuing season.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagNative View Post
    Just get him on campus. Is it wishful thinking if Jalen happened to be visiting at the same time?

Anyone know if he arrived yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaglaw View Post
    Anyone know if he arrived yesterday?
    What I want to know is, did his mom make the trip? Moms love the Gonzaga campus.

Now that the weekend is over with - any news??
    Love the Zags!!!

Jaden just twitted this:
    Thank you for going by to check on my parents for me. I hope you enjoyed breakfast. @ZagMBB
    https://twitter.com/jbsmoovve/status...346359809?s=21
    Probably the only Gonzaga fan in Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_eliZAG View Post
    He has tweeted something similar about Alabama and Arizona. I don't think there is any correlation but it does seem like we're in the top 3 with those two.

Jaden picked up a 247 Sports Crystal Ball yesterday.....for ARIZONA.

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitut...rtPredictions/

AZ has acquired Ballo and beat us out for Dylan Anderson already, and has Jaden Bradley and Collin Chandler in their 'top targets' list on 247. Losing Lloyd is looming large.

Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    AZ has acquired Ballo and beat us out for Dylan Anderson already, and has Jaden Bradley and Collin Chandler in their 'top targets' list on 247. Losing Lloyd is looming large.
    Arizona is the new hotness

They've been hot for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    They would be players that believe that they can be the difference to go far in March Madness.
    To come to Gonzaga, that is already an expectation and they would need to be ready to come off the bench and wait their turn, unless they could win a starting job as a freshman.
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

Has anybody else heard that Jaden Bradley has already informed us that he will NOT be a Zag?
    Love the Zags!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jsnider View Post
    Has anybody else heard that Jaden Bradley has already informed us that he will NOT be a Zag?
    Why are you giving away info that you got from a pay site?

I don’t know if he did or did not get it from a pay site but I just want to warn against throwing out those accusations and here’s why: I do not pay for recruiting info and have gotten info from other zags news places or generic Men’s CBB sites before seeing it here- news can come from almost anywhere. And actually by throwing out that accusation you seem to be the one giving away what is on that site.

Recruiting information is not proprietary information and it would be extremely hard for any pay site to sue you for damages because the cross examination of how those individuals obtained that information could reveal borderline unethical or illegal methods and could result in a recruiting violation for a school. To charge money for this information really puts fuel on the fire so to speak and has always been my concern for better or worse on that so called industry. That is why I never go there talking tit for tat on who received the information first. Posters may not agree with me and that is ok. Just think it’s a waste of time at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by IowaSERE View Post
    Why are you giving away info that you got from a pay site?
    I first heard about it from my son-in-law who called me. He heard it from a good friend who attended UA who told him that Gonzaga was out of the running for Jaden. It seemed to be common knowledge from UA fans that it was down to UA/Alabama. Later in the day I learned from the pay site that Jaden did in fact inform GU that he was not going to choose them but that was after I posted the question. Perhaps my mistake was not to take my question down after I did learn about it from the pay site but I didn't and for that I am sorry and feel bad now. But if I knew the answer definitively - I wouldn't ask the question. My question was on the level - i just wanted to understand at the time whether anybody else from the GU side had heard it.
    Love the Zags!!!

LOL- i love caldwell's army always on the defensive. I subscribed before-- waste of money and any information I learned from the site, I had already learned somewhere else before he posted.

Sorry-- but the "insider" site, isnt the only hub where you can get inside info..

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    LOL- i love caldwell's army always on the defensive. I subscribed before-- waste of money and any information I learned from the site, I had already learned somewhere else before he posted.

Sorry-- but the "insider" site, isnt the only hub where you can get inside info..
    You mind providing us with that source, then? Otherwise you're just posturing.

Quote Originally Posted by StatZag19 View Post
    You mind providing us with that source, then? Otherwise you're just posturing.
    Haha. Keep spending your money bucko. ��

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    Haha. Keep spending your money bucko. ��
    You mind pointing out where I said I was subscribed over there?

Again, you're just posturing here with your large ego.