Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any news on Kraziness?

Going to be great to see our guys.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3324...6752530484413/

two years ago I attended Kraziness at the Kennel for 10 times in a row, or since I knew about it. I encouraged some family members to come with me who are mildly fans cuz its local. I have attended professional sports events in arenas. The volume sound level became an issue for them and me, even though I like the loudness at boxing, basketball events, its part of the show. I will miss my first year because of covid, but the sound was so loud i was unable to clearly hear the MC pronouncing words, and put tissue in my ears, along with my guests who came up with idea. They have informed me they will never attend again.

What I am wondering is, did anyone else have that same impression, or is it just me?

Was just informed that Men and Lady BB Zag posters will be available inside the Kennel for Kraziness in the Kennel (Mens) and FanFest (Ladies) respectively. If you can't make it posters will be available at the Gonzaga bookstore after FanFest.

You will have to show your vaccination card etc. per previous guidelines for Kraziness in the Kennel.

Gonzaga ticket office did not expect their to be any autograph signings or meet and greet.

ZagsGoZags all games in the Kennel are loud, thats what they make small ear plugs for, you still can hear and see whats going on while being comfortable for your hearing. Take one out when conversing with a friend during lulls in the action timeouts, halftime, etc.

well, like i said, i like it loud, but this one event seemed over the top
    appreciate your reply
    and you are one person who did not experience this for kraziness Oct 2019,
    still curious if its just me or if anybody else thought it was beyond all standards,
    prob just me

There's an event going on in Tucson today that is similar to Kraziness, it's the Arizona Red Blue game. It's our first chance to see Tommy and Oumar in a different setting. Game will be televised on Pac-12 Network Arizona at 3 pm.
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, AND WE STILL ENDED UP AT THE KENNEL !

Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    There's an event going on in Tucson today that is similar to Kraziness, it's the Arizona Red Blue game. It's our first chance to see Tommy and Oumar in a different setting. Game will be televised on Pac-12 Network Arizona at 3 pm.
    Wow, maybe the PAC net will pick up Craziness. S/
    Thanks, just dvr’d it.

Ah, the Pac 12 network, my favorite. STILL no deal with DirecTV.

Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    They aren’t going to show this game on P12 network over a conference football game unless only doing it on the regional P12 hub (still seems unlikely). The main P12 channel has WSU/Cal at that time period.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Vulture View Post
    They aren’t going to show this game on P12 network over a conference football game unless only doing it on the regional P12 hub (still seems unlikely). The main P12 channel has WSU/Cal at that time period.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It’s listed on spectrum in SoCal. But we get 5 channels of the P-net.

Hard to imagine the No1 team in the country (except in Katz’s mind) won’t be in display. Off-season has gone reasonably fast but I am ready to enjoy this team. Lolol we have no right.. to see this team.!! Lol but here we go!

Quote Originally Posted by MDABE80 View Post
    Hard to imagine the No1 team in the country (except in Katz’s mind) won’t be in display. Off-season has gone reasonably fast but I am ready to enjoy this team. Lolol we have no right.. to see this team.!! Lol but here we go!
    Like storing your ‘Lex in a safe deposit box. Was hoping new AD was more p.r. centric. One got the feeling Roth’s principal public was the Spokane zip code.

Watched Zona scrimmage. Tough year ahead for Tommy. Mathurin and pray for rain. Grade B Euros. Ballo the same. Khalid Reeves not walking through that door. Lots of Zags love at the outset. Imagine, hoping the program can get to Gonzaga level. Seannie Miller was a disgrace.
    Last edited by jazzdelmar; 10-02-2021 at 05:46 PM.

Kraziness In The Kennel tickets available NOW online at gozags.com. Get them while you can! 2 tickets per account and free. Mobile tickets sent to your phone. I got mine! Go Zags!

Smile WCC Sports Network (online)?

Does this listing mean Kraziness will be shown on the WCC online "network?" (Look in far-left column.)

https://wccsports.com/index.aspx?path=mbball

I hope, as I don't see the scrimmage on Root.

:]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

I might be somewhat busy this Saturday afternoon, so if someone would post the game on You Tube, that would be totally awesome. Even though I do have the SWX app, I am pretty sure KIK will be blacked out for me, since I am out of market. So if I can't find a workable stream at 1 pm, I am pretty much out of luck until the 31st (that game should be on ROOT).
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, AND WE STILL ENDED UP AT THE KENNEL !