Thread: Rasir Bolton

Default Rasir Bolton

This may be old news but I could use some help from a more informed Zags fan. Has Rasir Bolton gotten a waiver to for sure to be able to play during the upcoming season? I was under the impression that because this is his 2nd transfer, he might need a special waiver to be eligible this year. Is he a full "go" for 2021? Between Chet's elite rim protection plus the defense from Bolton (if eligible), this year's team could be very good on the defensive side of the ball. Any help would be appreciated from someone who knows more than I do. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jsnider View Post
    This may be old news but I could use some help from a more informed Zags fan. Has Rasir Bolton gotten a waiver to for sure to be able to play during the upcoming season? I was under the impression that because this is his 2nd transfer, he might need a special waiver to be eligible this year. Is he a full "go" for 2021? Between Chet's elite rim protection plus the defense from Bolton (if eligible), this year's team could be very good on the defensive side of the ball. Any help would be appreciated from someone who knows more than I do. Thank you
    I don’t have any inside info. I have been surprised though by following all players on their social media, rasir seems to be the only one that is not yet in Spokane. All others have posted them in the GU gym working out. He seems to be working out in various rec parks or high school gyms

This was discussed in a thread with the same name on 7/2

http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/...6-Rasir-Bolton
    Ihre Papiere bitte

Caldy seems positive there's no worries. That's good enough for me

Quote Originally Posted by IowaSERE View Post
    Caldy seems positive there's no worries. That's good enough for me
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoilzag View Post
    This was discussed in a thread with the same name on 7/2

http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/...6-Rasir-Bolton
    Tinfoil - thank you. I missed it. Glad you pointed it out. If Caldy isn’t worried then I’m not either.