Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ammo with NWG

Quote Originally Posted by Razorzag99 View Post
    Watch out folks, the language police have arrived! Seriously though, plenty of people had their say about Ammo's choice of words on his podcast weeks ago. Why continue to beat it like a dead horse and imply Ammo is "ignorant." It comes across as juvenile. Just move on. Surely y'all can find something better to do with your time!!!

Sent from my ASUS_A009 using Tapatalk
    Just wait until there's more activity, and I put my "Grammar General" helmet on...not to be confused with my "Spelling and Punctuation" Monitor.

You've been warned...

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    Just wait until there's more activity, and I put my "Grammar General" helmet on...not to be confused with my "Spelling and Punctuation" Monitor.

You've been warned...

To all the grammer police, your wrong and you should be ashamed and for all intense and purposes it really doesn't matter. I myself could care less.

I think Adam is already a good interviewer and he's getting better. You can see that he is conscience of his interview style and is working on cutting down interruptions, repeating himself, and the swearing. Swearing can be a stress reliever and can be a hard habit to break when you start talking with other peers where 'locker room' talk was the norm.

I hope he never goes completely clean because a curse word (when used strategically) can really punctuate a point you are passionate about.

You've been warned...

Hey, a good start would be to not capitalize common nouns like monitor!

Quote Originally Posted by Razorzag99 View Post
    Hey, a good start would be to not capitalize common nouns like monitor!

Ahhh, but that was not a common noun, but a title...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoilzag View Post
    To all the grammer police, your wrong and you should be ashamed and for all intense and purposes it really doesn't matter. I myself could care less.

I think Adam is already a good interviewer and he's getting better. You can see that he is conscience of his interview style and is working on cutting down interruptions, repeating himself, and the swearing. Swearing can be a stress reliever and can be a hard habit to break when you start talking with other peers where 'locker room' talk was the norm.

I hope he never goes completely clean because a curse word (when used strategically) can really punctuate a point you are passionate about.
    FYI, "your" should be "you're"... Gonzaga provided me with an education that enabled me to passionately punctuate important points without having to use profanity.

OTOH, I dated a German woman for two years, and she liked to hear me curse...she thought Americans cussed better than Germans, because we are more passionate when we curse.

Relax, it's all good. I doubt Ammo (or I, for that matter) will ever go completely clean.

so swearing = ignorance?

great flippin interview

FYI, "your" should be "you're"... Gonzaga provided me with an education that enabled me to passionately punctuate important points without having to use profanity.

OTOH, I dated a German woman for two years, and she liked to hear me curse...she thought Americans cussed better than Germans, because we are more passionate when we curse.

Relax, it's all good. I doubt Ammo (or I, for that matter) will ever go completely clean.
    That was the joke. Here were the errors:

'Grammar' spelt wrong, your instead of you're, run on sentence, 'intense' instead of 'intents', redundant myself (and no comma), 'could care less' instead of 'couldn't care less'.

It hurt to write it.
    Ihre Papiere bitte

'Grammar' spelt wrong, your instead of you're, run on sentence, 'intense' instead of 'intents', redundant myself (and no comma), 'could care less' instead of 'couldn't care less'.

It hurt to write it.
    I was picking up what you were laying down, Tin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Quote Originally Posted by White lightning View Post
    Wow Jazz, the most controversial member that has brought on more evacuees from the board than anybody has a problem with adult language

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I have to agree with Jazz as I have listened to Adam a couple of times now and there is NO doubt that he is auditioning for a part in a movie as a "Drunken Sailor" and I speak from experience as I was a good example of one from many years back, he is spot on...language I would not expect an extremely educated and knowledgeable person to use in lieu of other available adjectives...also, F-Bombs should not be attached to language that grown adults use in any public forum...

Have a Beautiful ZAG Day!

Nigel seems like an extraordinarily intelligent young man. Very self confident. Very self assured. Obviously goal orientated. He sets the bar high for everyone in the room. He will be very good at any endeavor he chooses.
    I miss Mike Hart

Quote Originally Posted by MickMick View Post
    Nigel seems like an extraordinarily intelligent young man. Very self confident. Very self assured. Obviously goal orientated. He sets the bar high for everyone in the room. He will be very good at any endeavor he chooses.
    Absolutely. In that respect he's Pangosian.

Some of the best Zags interviews I’ve heard. Ammo does a really good job at extracting info and making guests feel comfortable. Keep up the good work!
    Go Zags!!!

It hurt to write it.
    It made me laugh!
    I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

It hurt to write it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZLeaSWY37I
    But we don't play nobody.

Its supposed to be intensive purposes, theirs a big difference.

It hurt to write it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cscz28 View Post
    He knows.
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

I see what you did with that eggcorn

Isn't it "intensive porpoises?"
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    Isn't it "intensive porpoises?"
    I did a search on "intensive porpoises", and this is what I got:

Default Well

I did a search on "intensive porpoises", and this is what I got:

Well, Italy has a player logging minutes in the Euro Cup with the last name Immobile so we got that too😎

Great podcast. I kind of wanted to get his take on the final four this past season and also next years team. I think he will enjoy being in Madrid this upcoming season.

Wonder if he will ever be able to get John Stockton on

Quote Originally Posted by GoZag View Post
    Wonder if he will ever be able to get John Stockton on
    He was 2 episodes ago, June 9th I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by bdmiller7 View Post
    He was 2 episodes ago, June 9th I believe.
    that is right. I even listened to that one. It has been a long week. Glad it is beer:30 now