Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2022 Guard Anthony Black

I hope we get Black as well but I think he will be staying south.
    America's Team!

Quote Originally Posted by zagfan08 View Post
    As for Tommy, totally fair game to beat Gonzaga in a recruiting battle. Good for him if true.
    Once he beats the Zags in a recruiting battle, he will need to beat them on the court for it to have any meaning.
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    Once he beats the Zags in a recruiting battle, he will need to beat them on the court for it to have any meaning.
    Not true. It's not a one to one proposition. Any player the Zags miss out on reduces their chances to win on the court against anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Markburn1 View Post
    Not true. It's not a one to one proposition. Any player the Zags miss out on reduces their chances to win on the court against anyone.
    Your opinion. If Tommy wins all the recruiting battles and can't win on the court, it becomes a coaching thing.
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    Your opinion. If Tommy wins all the recruiting battles and can't win on the court, it becomes a coaching thing.
    You aren't thinking it through. If the Zags don't get the players they need because Arizona gets them, it won't matter if they never even play Tommy's team. A loss to BYU or Podunk U because Arizona poached the wing the Zags need will most certainly have meaning.

How about we don't worry about AZ and Tommy L. Let's go get some boys that can play. Zags have built a play ground top kids want to be at.
    America's Team!