Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 2022 Guard Anthony Black

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Maybe. Point is, GU is not his destination.
    Honest question -- have you ever declared that one of our prospects would be going to GU? Seems pretty easy to simply guess that someone isn't coming here when that's most often the case, so I don't understand the point of it. 'Hmm, think I'll go into the Whelping Box and put a damper on some aspirations today'.

Quote Originally Posted by zagfan08 View Post
    Nothing wrong with liking the school you visit when they do everything they can to impress you. Get reporters asking you questions and end up saying a lot of the same things. Not a big deal here.
    I agree it’s not a big deal. O/T, it reminds me of when we moved to North Texas over 25 years ago. There were dozens of new housing communities being built, with a variety of amenities
    to stoke your interest. I was ready to write a check for the initial deposit at virtually every place we visited.

With 100,000 plus new residents every year, home building continues apace.

Back to Anthony, he’s a well spoken young man.

Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    Honest question -- have you ever declared that one of our prospects would be going to GU? Seems pretty easy to simply guess that someone isn't coming here when that's most often the case, so I don't understand the point of it. 'Hmm, think I'll go into the Whelping Box and put a damper on some aspirations today'.
    Scrooner, when you get to jazz’s and my advanced ages, “crapping out” youngsters helps us get through the day, particularly during the dog days before the season commence.

Good to know I have something to look forward to! As I approach 50 I just have the joy of throwing my back out whenever I look at something heavy. I need somewhere to put my angst.

Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    Good to know I have something to look forward to! As I approach 50 I just have the joy of throwing my back out whenever I look at something heavy. I need somewhere to put my angst.
    Best cure I’ve found is the presence of grandchildren. Big D started it all for me 11 years ago. Miss Palmer is now 16 months, and loves to dance. We’re constantly praying for Miss Aniston, she’ll probably be a preemie, there have been complications. Doctors have praised her “feistiness”, a TZF family trait.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    Best cure I’ve found is the presence of grandchildren. Big D started it all for me 11 years ago. Miss Palmer is now 16 months, and loves to dance. We’re constantly praying for Miss Aniston, she’ll probably be a preemie, there have been complications. Doctors have praised her “feistiness”, a TZF family trait.
    TZF BTW how many or your own do you have and how many grands present and OTW?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogozags View Post
    TZF BTW how many or your own do you have and how many grands present and OTW?
    This picture's a few years old, has my 3 kids and Big D

A little more recent, my youngest son is pushing 6'3"...I need to upload a ton of pics from my phone.

All in all, 3 kids, 2 grandkids, 1 OTW. I'm a lucky guy. My favorite word is "Opa".