Thread: Empire Classic Tickets Thread

Default Empire Classic Tickets Thread

Has anybody seen any information regarding ticket sales for the 2021 Empire Classic?

It was originally slated for Madison Square Garden. Rumors are circulating that it may move to the Newark Prudential Center. Neither venue shows the event on official calendars that I can find. I can’t seem to find information related to tickets for either venue.

Has anybody else found better information?
    Gonzaga has defeated Baylor, Illinois, Virginia, Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, Arizona, Creighton, Oklahoma, Florida State, Texas A&M, Oregon, Iowa, West Virginia, Auburn, USC, and Washington over just the past three seasons.

This may be a moot point. It looks like Gonzaga may walk away from this tournament altogether.

https://www.bloggingthebracket.com/2...on-tournaments

2K Empire Classic Benefiting Wounded Warrior Project Presented by Continental Tire
    Thurs. and Fri., Nov. 18 and 19: Newark, N.J. (Jon Rothstein via Twitter; location switch from Jeff Goodman via Twitter; Gonzaga’s departure from Jeff Goodman via Twitter; Louisville’s departure via Jon Rothstein, College Hoops Today)
    Gonzaga has defeated Baylor, Illinois, Virginia, Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, Arizona, Creighton, Oklahoma, Florida State, Texas A&M, Oregon, Iowa, West Virginia, Auburn, USC, and Washington over just the past three seasons.

I have 2 tickets available to both days of this tournament if anyone is considering going but hasn't pull the trigger on tickets yet. Front row PM me if interested in the Gonzaga/UCLA game only or both days.

If there is anyone looking for A ticket, PM me. It will be next to me and my brother, a friend was going to come and backed out, so I have an extra ticket!