Thread: Great AMMO Podcast with Corey

Default Great AMMO Podcast with Corey

https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/...d-3d82189565e5

Adam hinted at this in other interviews he has done, but his own podcast just launched and his first guest is Corey. Honestly I was kind of skeptical that AMMO would be good as a podcaster, but this was a great episode and looking forward to more. It definitely gives more behind the scenes info for both coreys time as a zag and adams.

Personal favorite tidbits: Stockton actually practicing with the team in Ammos freshman year and busting up the starters - particularly Blake Stepp. Also the amount of time Stockton takes explaining spin on the ball for each type of pass.

Ammos thoughts on Jalen and Coreys experience with him as a teammate.

“Zag time”

"thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
    "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
    I am monitoring the price of a donut

It was really well done, I hope he decides to do the very same thing with every player after their last Gonzaga season, and brings back a bunch of former players for some summertime podcasts.

Would love to hear from Ayayi and Suggs as well, among many others over the last few seasons.
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
    -Zach Norvell Jr.

While in Indianapolis he was doing an interview with Alyssa C., Adam mentioned that Coach Few agreed to do a podcast episode. I cannot wait for that one!

That was captivating. Great interview, great stories about Stockton. And who knew Fewie was always late to practice? Both all time Zags.

Wow, Ammo is so good at this. Such a great voice too. My favorite part was at the 29:10 mark.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagaZags View Post
    Wow, Ammo is so good at this. Such a great voice too. My favorite part was at the 29:10 mark.

I want to repeat, Ammo does such a great job with this. Corey was awesome too. When you have time, please watch this, it is long but worth the time.

I can’t come up with enough superlatives to describe how I feel that was a great great podcast!

Quote Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
    I can’t come up with enough superlatives to describe how I feel that was a great great podcast!
    It really was phenomenal. Agreed 100%.
    -Zach Norvell Jr.

I rarely watch/listen to podcasts but this was fantastic. Two great guys and a really fun conversation to listen in on.
    Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

Great podcast -- you have to love Adam, laid back and talking like he's in his living room - F bombs and humor abound.
    Also love the response from Corey about the Virginia game and sticking it to Tony Bennett.
    Go Zags!
    “The true measure of a Jesuit education,” said former Superior General Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, “is not what our students do, but who they become.”

“The true measure of a Jesuit education,” said former Superior General Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, “is not what our students do, but who they become.”

Quote Originally Posted by 77Zag View Post
    I'm still wondering what Corey meant by this exactly. He doesn't provide any context to what Tony allegedly said to him. Not good enough to play at Virginia? Because that makes no sense. Why would a coach tell that to a recruit?
    -Zach Norvell Jr.

Terrific interview.
    But we don't play nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Terrific interview.
    It really was great. Anyone know when the next podcast is?