Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Today is.....

Yeah, I was going to post the same thing. Caldwell predicted he might leave not that he was going to stay. Never said anything definitive. As far as Chet is concerned all we can do is wait. fretting over it won't change anything. There could be a million reasons he hasn't committed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsObserver View Post
    Um, Caldwell was the first one who mentioned Tommy could be leaving, even before Miller was fired, even before a single mention of this was on either this or the AZ board.

But I’ll agree the fact that he has t signed means there is a reason, and he could be considering another option.
    Max Mandel mentioned in a 247 article (in the comments section) that the family is trying to organize a big moment for Holmgren as he is the #1 recruit in the country, he mentioned trying to get CBS/ESPN involved in particular. That might be the reason why they are waiting.

https://247sports.com/Article/Gonzag...ren-160748363/

Gonzaga told Kessler that Chet is coming. Pretty sure they wouldn’t hurt their own pitch by saying something that wasn’t definitive. Technically not 100% definitive, but pretty close.

08 knows stuff. Im glad he does.

high praise,
    and reassuring to hear,
    chet is #1 issue in the Zag Nation part of my brain right now