Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: 2021-22 OOC

Nice snapshot of the WCC OOC schedule.

https://medium.com/wills-wcc-blog/ra...s-e14c27ff83b6

Thanks Zd. Very useful.
    But we don't play nobody.

Gonzaga-Alabama tip time set for 5 p.m. in Seattle

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/20...pm-in-seattle/

Excited when I heard that. With it being a big game and an East Coast opponent I feared an early tip. Was hoping not a 10 AM tip for the prime afternoon slot back east!

Looking forward to going to the game and checking out Climate Pledge, though I will get to check that out now in a couple weeks as I'm going to see the Foo Fighters there Oct. 19! Looks like they have a few of those Amazon Marketplace areas for concessions where you go and grab what you want and it automatically charges your card as you walk out. Interested to see how that all works out.

i like our chances against Texas cuz
    Few seems to be good at getting teams to gell in the Autumn, at least that's my impression compared to other coaches.
    I think it will take Coach Beard awhile to teach his teams how to use the 'invisible hands' techniques of "hacking-holding-tugging-pushing-whacking" their opponents so skillfully the refs don't see most of it, and get tired of blowing their whistles on it constantly in the 1st quarter (so they blow those whistles less and less after that). I suspect Beard will have them well schooled by Feb in these amazing arts. So amazing it seems very few other NCAA coaches copy it, and of those that do few get away with it.

Default It works

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsGoZags View Post
    i like our chances against Texas cuz
    Few seems to be good at getting teams to gell in the Autumn, at least that's my impression compared to other coaches.
    I think it will take Coach Beard awhile to teach his teams how to use the 'invisible hands' techniques of "hacking-holding-tugging-pushing-whacking" their opponents so skillfully the refs don't see most of it, and get tired of blowing their whistles on it constantly in the 1st quarter (so they blow those whistles less and less after that). I suspect Beard will have them well schooled by Feb in these amazing arts. So amazing it seems very few other NCAA coaches copy it, and of those that do few get away with it.
    Well, if it works, use it. Taking TX Tech to the final game was very impressive. Good coach, with players that get after it on defensive end. Texas will be back.

Glad to see 5pm tip time. Can get away with a one night trip over the mountains!