Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the teams greatest need to round out the roster next year?

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    A true point guard would be nice. Cook would fit the bill if he chooses to return.
    Exactly. A veteran PG familiar w The Program and content coming off the bench is all this theoretical roster needs.

I believe Kaden Perry will be an impact player from day 1. Zags have all the size they need next season. Gotta have one more dependable little.
    Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    2 grad transfers

Dynamic grad transfer guard who handles and averages around 12 ppg, 4 assists and has size and can shoot

Also a physically developed big who can come off the bench and rebound and defend. Johnathan Williams please
    That dynamic guard , has size, and can shoot,and tough as nails attitude ? Sounds like next year's Harris to me. Don't need a transfer that would play over Harris in my opinion, unless we get back an unexpected returnee [ guess who }.

Quote Originally Posted by MDABE80 View Post
    Guards are very very good, We need a big. A BIG!
    How about the 6'11'' guy that averaged 12 points a game at Arizona last year? Would be nice if Cook came back too.

We need a mobile rim protector a la Brandon Clarke. Not just a guy who can camp under the hoop, but someone who blocks shots everywhere and comes over to provide help side defense at an elite level to shut down dribble penetration.

Quote Originally Posted by 229SintoZag View Post
    We need a mobile rim protector a la Brandon Clarke. Not just a guy who can camp under the hoop, but someone who blocks shots everywhere and comes over to provide help side defense at an elite level to shut down dribble penetration.
    with shoulder blades equivalent in size to baylor bigs, quick off the ground and intense
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoilzag View Post
    Space-eating rebounder that tries to dunk everything within 5 feet.
    How about 6'11'' Farnaws Amier Jr. from Utah Valley, the nations leading rebounder ? How about Norchad Arkstate 12.6 points, 12.3 rebounds and 54% fgs, Freshman from Arkansas State ? How about Asbjorn Midtgaard 7'er 14 pts 71% fgs ?

How about a Mike Hart type of guy that knows his place on the team and has a job to do and will do it when called upon.

Quote Originally Posted by zagporvida View Post
    How about a Mike Hart type of guy that knows his place on the team and has a job to do and will do it when called upon.
    If you could find a 7'1'' Mike Hart, that would be perfect. 7' Mike Harts don't grow on threes though. As a matter of fact though I have never seen a 7'er that hustled like Hart, but if there was one that would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherGreatOne View Post
    That dynamic guard , has size, and can shoot,and tough as nails attitude ? Sounds like next year's Harris to me. Don't need a transfer that would play over Harris in my opinion, unless we get back an unexpected returnee [ guess who }.
    I hope so! The hype didn’t match the production, albeit in very limited minutes. Hard to get a rhythm when you’re just playing garbage minutes. Intrigued by dom but am proceeding cautiously

A 2 and 3 who can shoot 40-per from three and play lock down D and attack the boards. A rim protector who comes off the bench to play D, soaks up rebounds and loves the taste of gunpowder.

Quote Originally Posted by zagray View Post
    A 2 and 3 who can shoot 40-per from three and play lock down D and attack the boards. A rim protector who comes off the bench to play D, soaks up rebounds and loves the taste of gunpowder.
    YUP!