• Mvzags
    Kennel Club Material
    • Jan 2021

Kessler to auburn according to 247 sports

Kessler commits to Auburn today
  • zagzilla
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Lots of happy ears around GUB dismissing the significance of recent departures and counting on Kessler and Chet to be future Zags. for my part, I am very nervous about Chet too.

We need Ben Gregg to grow up fast and Timme to stay. Getting a commitment from Bigs McGee would be good too

ZZ

Comment

• ZagaZags
      Banned
      • May 2010

Originally posted by zagzilla View Post
      Lots of happy ears around GUB dismissing the significance of recent departures and counting on Kessler and Chet to be future Zags. for my part, I am very nervous about Chet too.

We need Ben Gregg to grow up fast and Timme to stay. Getting a commitment from Bigs McGee would be good too

ZZ
      Why?

Comment

• jazzdelmar
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

If he disliked Roy, how will he feel about Slimy Bruce?

Comment

• zagsfanforlife
          Zag for Life
          • Jun 2007

Ughhhhhhhhh

Comment

• zagsfanforlife
            Zag for Life
            • Jun 2007

This has to mean timme is back. Also kessler must want to be the star and not care as much about contending for a title. Decisions do portray your motives

Comment

• jazzdelmar
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
              This has to mean timme is back. Also kessler must want to be the star and not care as much about contending for a title. Decisions do portray your motives
              We don’t need another Prima Donna Petro.

Comment

• vandalzag
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                It is a head scratcher. Must have been a very enticing bag of beans.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Speaks volumes.

Comment

• zagfan08
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

A Georgia kid not wanting to go to Spokane doesn’t mean he has bad motives. Auburn is going to be good. His bother lives in town and his family spends a lot of time at a lake less than an hour away. He didn’t come here because of distance and playing time. Playing time because we have Timme and Chet and we told him from the start those two are starting for us. Players love playing for Bruce and I’m sure Kessler will as well. Far more 3 point attempts than he’d get with us.

It would have been really nice to have him but he was a luxury and we knew that the entire way. We’re going to be just fine. Although he would have been a star for us in 2022-23.

Comment

• zagsfanforlife
                      Zag for Life
                      • Jun 2007

Originally posted by MDABE80
                      Among the best BS'er in the business. Fast talkin salesman. But let's face it, this Kessler has some downside. Hope they get along. He'll only be there for a pit stop anyway. Chet is different. I love that kid and hope he comes here. It's still early in the off season. Few will find a couple of good ones
                      I have no doubts we will get someone good. Not as good as walker as he is a stud, but we are still the hot name in cbb right?

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by MDABE80
                        Among the best BS'er in the business. Fast talkin salesman. But let's face it, this Kessler has some downside. Hope they get along. He'll only be there for a pit stop anyway. Chet is different. I love that kid and hope he comes here. It's still early in the off season. Few will find a couple of good ones
                        It’s not the BS that has him thisclose to yet another banishment. And he was so good on tv.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2007

I have no doubts we will get someone good. Not as good as walker as he is a stud, but we are still the hot name in cbb right?
                          Temperature dropping?

Comment

• zagsfanforlife
                            Zag for Life
                            • Jun 2007

Originally posted by zagfan08 View Post
                            A Georgia kid not wanting to go to Spokane doesn’t mean he has bad motives. Auburn is going to be good. His bother lives in town and his family spends a lot of time at a lake less than an hour away. He didn’t come here because of distance and playing time. Playing time because we have Timme and Chet and we told him from the start those two are starting for us. Players love playing for Bruce and I’m sure Kessler will as well. Far more 3 point attempts than he’d get with us.

It would have been really nice to have him but he was a luxury and we knew that the entire way. We’re going to be just fine. Although he would have been a star for us in 2022-23.
                            Auburn may be “good” but not sure they are even too 25 good . Cooper will go pro and most likely Flanagan as well. Leaving them with a lot of holes. If closer to home was a turning point he has better schools offering. Seems surely more the fact he can be the focal point and a star for auburn.

Comment

• TheOtherGreatOne
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                              He will love him. Brucie will let him start and play all the minutes he wants, and shoot 10 threes a game. It was pretty apparent to me that he was only interested in starting and playing time. Doesn't sound like a team guy to me. If he isn't, it's better him go to Auburn now than come here and disrupt next year's team, because he wants more playing time or doesn't get enough shots.

Comment

Working...
                              X