Thread: One Shining POS

Default One Shining POS

Skip One Shining Moment, it's krap. Maybe 3-4 images of the Zags, poor narration, poor editing, absolutely no story line. It just gets worse every year. I have no idea or care who actually sang the umpteenth version of a once great song.

I agree. It was the very first "One shining moment" that quite limited. Very quick and dirty feel to it. Did capture the joy and disappointment of the season/tournament. just "blah" as our old fearless leader used to say.

Being at the final four this year didn’t seem real as a fan. Zero decorations outside of Lucas oil, zero holographics on the floor pre game, very few decorations inside, limited attendance—- pretty low budget production all around I must say.

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    Being at the final four this year didn’t seem real as a fan. Zero decorations outside of Lucas oil, zero holographics on the floor pre game, very few decorations inside, limited attendance—- pretty low budget production all around I must say.
    It was a hell of a lot better than last year! Thanks to all the schools and players who entertained us this season.

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    THIS! 100%! If you walked around 3 sides of the outside of the stadium you wouldn't have a clue that a significant sporting event was going on. I thought the court itself was well done and showing banners with the prior Final Fours held in Indy behind the court was a nice touch too. Beyond that, absolutely no signage; hell even the souvenir cups that I collect from Final Fours didn't even have the teams on them, just some generic NCAA Final Four statement with the dates. Low budget is a perfect summary...