Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: OMG

Quote Originally Posted by kdaleb View Post
    That one is the Runner... that's what Gus Johnson called as Quentin Hall drove the lane and released the runner before Calvary got the tip in
    Yeah, I just figured that out when I found a clip of it and watched it. Deleted my post but you were too quick!

Quote Originally Posted by zagamatic View Post
    Meech, you'll always be near and dear to our hearts, but you've been dethroned. OMG
    That was my thought

Unbelievable game! I was expecting a more comfortable win, but the Zags pulled it out and that's all that matters. From downstairs my wife was wondering who was screaming like a little girl over and over at the end of the game, I have no idea but I'm really hoarse.
    It's not the size of the Bulldog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the Bulldog!

GO ZAGS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zagceo View Post
    Nance call.....SUGGS FOR THE WIN!
    dig your new look bro!

Quote Originally Posted by 509er View Post
    This.

I think this game puts the Zags in a better position to beat Baylor than beating UCLA by 25 would.
    I can not believe that ucla played a game like that.

Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    ...and Ammo’s tears just became tears of joy
    I like that

Sorry guys, no post game radio. too excited to type!

Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    ...and Ammo’s tears just became tears of joy and Zags just beat Butler in MSG after whooping UNC.
    Easter vigil miracle rippling through time
    Quite the resurrection

Quote Originally Posted by tummydoc View Post
    I yell that with every miss from deep!
    At least Norville Jr. is still thought of by us Zag Fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Section 116 View Post
    Forgiven. x100

Just an idea, but maybe let's hear what you have to say? If ever there was a time, this is the time to hear your recap!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Blake’s shot just went in.
    haha yesss

cheers man!

Quote Originally Posted by Kong-Kool-Aid View Post
    We have a new greatest shot in Gonzaga history.
    - agree. the only debate now is which is number 2. calvery's tip in or mathew's 3 pointer?

One of the greatest games ever. I have no words to describe how I feel right now. Very proud of the good guys but also very impressed with UCLA.

Quote Originally Posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
    Forgiven. x100

Just an idea, but maybe let's hear what you have to say? If ever there was a time, this is the time to hear your recap!
    ZAGS WIN! ZAGS WIN! ZAGS WIN! ZAGS WIN! ZAGS WIN! ZAGS WIN! ZAGS WIN! ZAGS WIN! ZAGS WIN! ZAGS WIN!
    ZAGS WIN! ZAGS WIN! ZAGS WIN! ZAGS WIN! ZAGS WIN! ZAGS WIN! ZAGS WIN! ZAGS WIN! ZAGS WIN! ZAGS WIN!
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

A game for the ages, and what a way to end it!

I listened to it, but can’t relate what they discussed. But the absolute best part was the replay of Suggs shot. Huddy is calling out the action as Suggs goes down the floor and is excited as he tells of Suggs taking a 40 foot shot. Then shouts that he made it and then both he and Adam are just shouting / screaming for 5-10 seconds. Exactly the same as my wife and I at our house. Loved it.

One other fun comment was from Adam relating toward the end of the game. Suggs left Juzang on the 3 point line to double in the post. Kicked back out and Juzang hit the 3. Adam said he hit his mic kill switch when Suggs doubled because he threw out an expletive when Suggs left Juzang. He knew what was going to happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Lewey View Post
    I listened to it, but can’t relate what they discussed. But the absolute best part was the replay of Suggs shot. Huddy is calling out the action as Suggs goes down the floor and is excited as he tells of Suggs taking a 40 foot shot. Then shouts that he made it and then both he and Adam are just shouting / screaming for 5-10 seconds. Exactly the same as my wife and I at our house. Loved it.

One other fun comment was from Adam relating toward the end of the game. Suggs left Juzang on the 3 point line to double in the post. Kicked back out and Juzang hit the 3. Adam said he hit his mic kill switch when Suggs doubled because he threw out an expletive when Suggs left Juzang. He knew what was going to happen!

Heres the call from Hudson and Morrison!! https://twitter.com/briannnnf/status...411628545?s=19

Mark Few in interview after the game said he knew Suggs shot was going in because, they practice the scenario in practice and Suggs always makes the shot. Oh yeah one more game baby. Wow UCLA squeezed by Michigan and they were right their against us, who figured they would come from a play in game to this? Hats off to UCLA players and their coach.

Youser we won what a awesome moment, lets do it one more time for all the marbles. GO Zags.
    Last edited by ZAGS ATTACK BASKET; 04-04-2021 at 03:09 PM.

UCLA was 57.6% from the field and I think I saw a stat that they were 44% for the tournament.

ETA: I didn't do any math, but they played amazingly well offensively this game when compared to the rest of their tournament games
    https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb...-gamelogs.html

Quote Originally Posted by ZagZombie View Post
    Heres the call from Hudson and Morrison!! https://twitter.com/briannnnf/status...411628545?s=19
    Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by ZAGS ATTACK BASKET View Post
    Mark Few in interview after the game said he new Suggs shot was going in because, they practice the scenario in practice and Suggs always makes the shot. Oh yeah one more game baby. Wow UCLA squeezed by Michigan and they were right their against us, who figured they would come from a play in game to this? Hats off to UCLA players and their coach.

Youser we won what a awesome moment, lets do it one more time for all the marbles. GO Zags.
    Suggs was told what Few said and he just laughed. Said he’s not sure he believes him because he (Suggs) didn’t know it was going in.

Quote Originally Posted by 23dpg View Post
    OMG
    OMG
    OMG
    OMG

😮
    Not sure how this thread title can be both the most accurate thread title of the year and still be such an understatement!

OMG IS RIGHT! Congratulations Zags!

Quote Originally Posted by ZagZombie View Post
    thx