Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's UCLA

Default It's UCLA

How bad do you want to beat 'em?
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

Poor Adam has to hear about the 2006 game all week now.

But it’s revenge time boys.

What a great day for the Zags, they dominate USC then UCLA beats Michigan. I hope the Zags beat UCLA by 30, if not more.
    It's not the size of the Bulldog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the Bulldog!

GO ZAGS!!!

Honestly, UCLA is winning with defense but they won’t keep up with us. I expect this line to open at 12 or more. Time to return the favor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugly game.

I predict a win.

And put somebody on Juzang.

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    Poor Adam has to hear about the 2006 game all week now.

But it’s revenge time boys.
    he’s rich and successful ....he can handle it

I just want to win. Don’t care at all it’s UCLA. We already beat them in the tourney since that 06 game.

Timme should do work against Riley

Quote Originally Posted by 23dpg View Post
    I just want to win. Don’t care at all it’s UCLA. We already beat them in the tourney since that 06 game.
    Oh ya you’re right. I celebrated too much

I don't care how good UCLA's defense is.

They won a game scoring 51 points.

They are going to have to score 20 plus more to beat us. And our defense is damned formidable, too.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Barttorvik early line is 12.6.

Gosh that game was awful to watch, but it's interesting that UCLA has won games in this tourney scoring 80+ and now barely scoring 50. Timme should have a field day up front again but yeah someone guard Juzang because Juwan couldn't figure that out in 40 minutes!

William Hill line set to open at Gonzaga -13.5 (Same as against Creighton)

Quote Originally Posted by ConnZag3 View Post
    Gosh that game was awful to watch, but it's interesting that UCLA has won games in this tourney scoring 80+ and now barely scoring 50. Timme should have a field day up front again but yeah someone guard Juzang because Juwan couldn't figure that out in 40 minutes!
    Juwan Wooden?

I don't care if it's UCLA or another team. Revenge is silly at this point. I do think we can beat them. I hope we play defense like today. Our passing and shooting got sloppy in the 2nd half today. We recovered towards te end. If we play UCLA like we played in the first half, I'd think we're almost unbeatable. SO let
    s beat UCLA and move on to Baylor or Houston. We need a title.

I'm geeked beyond geeked. Yes, I remember 2006 like it was yesterday. Adam was not the only person crying that night. I want redemption, and I'm sure Adam wants its too. Saturday is going to be like Xmas, or Zag-mas.
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, AND WE STILL ENDED UP AT THE KENNEL !

Yahoo line is -14.5

Zags average seed faced jumps up to 9.2 with UCLA advancing. I’m more worried about the next game, but I know Mark Few and this year’s squad will be laser focused on beating these Bruins.
    Getting vaccinated isn’t a political issue. It’s a statistical issue of which the evidence of the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines are abundantly clear. Staying unvaccinated is denying reality around you.

I honestly, honestly wanted Michigan, just to shut their fans up, but I've got a couple of obnoxious UCLA fans that I have to deal with that this makes it worth it. Go Zags!
    My posts indicate that I don't seem to follow college basketball all that closely.

Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    I'm geeked beyond geeked. Yes, I remember 2006 like it was yesterday. Adam was not the only person crying that night. I want redemption, and I'm sure Adam wants its too. Saturday is going to be like Xmas, or Zag-mas.
    I like that we are getting UCLA. We had that game in 2006 and let it slip away, especially the final strip. A payback win this weekend will help us fans feel some measure of justice. Players on current team not only weren't part of the Zag family then, but were only little kids, so, I assume, don't have any emotional scar that we have as fans. But, I'm hoping they hear enough this week about that tragedy to give them a special reason to want to win this one for the program.

Quote Originally Posted by Zag365 View Post
    I like that we are getting UCLA. We had that game in 2006 and let it slip away, especially the final strip. A payback win this weekend will help us fans feel some measure of justice. Players on current team not only weren't part of the Zag family then, but were only little kids, so, I assume, don't have any emotional scar that we have as fans. But, I'm hoping they hear enough this week about that tragedy to give them a special reason to want to win this one for the program.
    Adam definitely wasn’t the only one crying that night

I can't emotionally take a game where we win by less than 20. Dominate, crush, and move on.
    Krozman
    GU student 1996-2000
    Law Student 2000-2003

UCLA?

I'm getting that Searcy Lannister vibe out of Spokane. Give Adam a front row seat. Hell, they gonna show his picture non stop for the next week. The media will gobble up this back story.
    I miss Mike Hart

I LOVE that it's UCLA! Not that we really needed motivation, but I'm sure the veterans will find a way to use this as well. I'd love to exorcise that old ghost.
    I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Guys, they put it to rest in the Tourney on 3-27-15:

https://kenpom.com/box.php?g=5976&y=2015
    But we don't play nobody.