• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RenoZag
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by gu03alum View Post
    Timme was the reason the team built the lead and then the game was over.
    And that's why he got my vote.
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• zagamatic
      Zag for Life
      • Aug 2009

I went with the defense option because the best way to take a good defensive team out of defensive rhythm is to disrupt their offense and thus their confidence. That's what made this game the blowout it was.

Comment

• sittingon50
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Aaron Cook. He has given up so much to be part of this.
        But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• ZagRecruitWatch
          Kennel Club Alum
          • Jul 2019

Give me Timme. The dude out performed all the story lines that he'd be shut down by the 7'0" tree

Comment

• Reborn
            Zag for Life
            • Oct 2007

A close call between Timme and Suggs. I voted for Timme because I like the way he humbled E. Mobley. The best shot blocker in America didn't have a single one against Timme. Timme outscored him and out defended him all night long. I really like how Jalen ran the team last night. He played his best game of the year, and almost a perfect game. He just knows how to get up for the big games.

Go Zags!
            Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• TexasZagFan
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
              A close call between Timme and Suggs. I voted for Timme because I like the way he humbled E. Mobley. The best shot blocker in America didn't have a single one against Timme. Timme outscored him and out defended him all night long. I really like how Jalen ran the team last night. He played his best game of the year, and almost a perfect game. He just knows how to get up for the big games.

Go Zags!
              I didn't vote...just couldn't do it...such a team effort, and didn't want to elevate one great performance over another.

Comment

• ZagaZags
                Banned
                • May 2010

Comment

• RenoZag
                  Super Moderator
                  • Feb 2007

I’m one happy Gonzaga alum this morning. And the Bulldogs have Trojan chunks in their stools. . .
                  The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• ZagsGoZags
                    Zag for Life
                    • Nov 2007

have to go with Timme,
                    zero turnovers,
                    four assists,
                    three steals,
                    endless Guts: with the whole nation talking about how he would fare against the Mobley's, he went right at them

Comment

• GrizZAG
                      Zag for Life
                      • Nov 2009

Timme looked like an NBA player against the Mobley's. His motor is surreal. As Jalen said, he brings the energy to this team that fires up all of us. He did indeed.
                      One of the greatest stories in basketball history...Gonzaga!

Comment

• Hoopaholic
                        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by GrizZAG View Post
                        Timme looked like an NBA player against the Mobley's. His motor is surreal. As Jalen said, he brings the energy to this team that fires up all of us. He did indeed.
                        He is the ultimate trash talker that is backed up by his play

I am still laughing at his Trash "talking" after his absolute awesome back door cut pass for lay up.....did everyone see him as he went back down the court, he bent down, pretended to pick up a "dime" and put it in his pocket.......he is a BLAST to have on team and I dont think many understand how his looseness affects in an extreme positive manner the team
                        The ones that want to love us when we’re up & kick us when we’re down, screw off honestly. Drew Timme January 2023

Comment

• krozman
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2008

Barring a Timme surge the people have spoken! The Bingo card now only lacks Kispert and Ayayi for player of the game in the tournament.
                          Krozman
                          GU student 1996-2000
                          Law Student 2000-2003

Comment

• Zags11
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2008

Timme. He set the tone.

Comment

Working...
                            X