View Poll Results: The BZ Bulldog of the Game - NCAA Elite 8 - USC - 03. 30. 21 ?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kispert

0 0%
  • Timme

49 41.53%
  • Suggs

58 49.15%
  • Ayayi

0 0%
  • Nembhard

0 0%
  • Cook

1 0.85%
  • Watson

0 0%
  • The Defense

7 5.93%
  • Other ??

3 2.54%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The BZ Bulldog of the Game - NCAA Elite 8 - USC - 03. 30. 21

Timme set the tone with the steal and the PG skills at the tip.

This board is trying way too hard to hand out plaudits to everyone. Timme went up against the top pick in next years draft and took him to school. He started us off with 2 steals and never let up he was flat out amazing. He causes so many problems for the opposing team on defense. He was just fantastic.

Suggs is just so damn good....4 games and 4 different "Bulldog of Game" winners.
    Last edited by bartruff1; 03-30-2021 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jayray View Post
    Also, when did this every game thread get a new name, thought it was always Zag Unit of the game.
    It has been the "BZ Bulldog of the Game" since January 2020 (in honor of our late founder, Bob Zag). It used to be "GUnit of the Game" as seen in this archive:

http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/...og-of-the-Game

Quote Originally Posted by tummydoc View Post
    Clearly, Peated Scotch for the win. Thank God I didn't have to call on the bench.
    Ha! I had a couple cold beers before the game (medicinal purposes) and switched to the single malt at the tip-off. I’m glad the extra medication wasn’t necessary.

Timme was amazing but Suggs got my vote. Great team defense again, Final Four and two to go!
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    Timme was the reason the team built the lead and then the game was over.
    And that's why he got my vote.

I went with the defense option because the best way to take a good defensive team out of defensive rhythm is to disrupt their offense and thus their confidence. That's what made this game the blowout it was.

Aaron Cook. He has given up so much to be part of this.
    But we don't play nobody.

Give me Timme. The dude out performed all the story lines that he'd be shut down by the 7'0" tree

A close call between Timme and Suggs. I voted for Timme because I like the way he humbled E. Mobley. The best shot blocker in America didn't have a single one against Timme. Timme outscored him and out defended him all night long. I really like how Jalen ran the team last night. He played his best game of the year, and almost a perfect game. He just knows how to get up for the big games.

Go Zags!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    A close call between Timme and Suggs. I voted for Timme because I like the way he humbled E. Mobley. The best shot blocker in America didn't have a single one against Timme. Timme outscored him and out defended him all night long. I really like how Jalen ran the team last night. He played his best game of the year, and almost a perfect game. He just knows how to get up for the big games.

Go Zags!
    I didn't vote...just couldn't do it...such a team effort, and didn't want to elevate one great performance over another.

I’m one happy Gonzaga alum this morning. And the Bulldogs have Trojan chunks in their stools. . .

have to go with Timme,
    zero turnovers,
    four assists,
    three steals,
    endless Guts: with the whole nation talking about how he would fare against the Mobley's, he went right at them

Timme looked like an NBA player against the Mobley's. His motor is surreal. As Jalen said, he brings the energy to this team that fires up all of us. He did indeed.
    One of the greatest stories in basketball history...Gonzaga!

Quote Originally Posted by GrizZAG View Post
    Timme looked like an NBA player against the Mobley's. His motor is surreal. As Jalen said, he brings the energy to this team that fires up all of us. He did indeed.
    He is the ultimate trash talker that is backed up by his play

I am still laughing at his Trash "talking" after his absolute awesome back door cut pass for lay up.....did everyone see him as he went back down the court, he bent down, pretended to pick up a "dime" and put it in his pocket.......he is a BLAST to have on team and I dont think many understand how his looseness affects in an extreme positive manner the team
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Barring a Timme surge the people have spoken! The Bingo card now only lacks Kispert and Ayayi for player of the game in the tournament.
    Krozman
    GU student 1996-2000
    Law Student 2000-2003

Timme. He set the tone.