View Poll Results: The BZ Bulldog of the Game - Sweet 16 vs. Creighton - 03. 28. 21 ?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kispert

1 0.91%
  • Timme

11 10.00%
  • Nembhard

84 76.36%
  • Ayayi

9 8.18%
  • Watson

4 3.64%
  • Suggs

1 0.91%
  • Other. . .(and why )

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The BZ Bulldog of the Game - Sweet 16 vs. Creighton - 03. 28. 21

Nembhard. What a year it’s been.

It’s weird but it feels like we just coasted into the Elite Eight. I’m waiting for the Zags to crank it up to the next gear. Know it’s coming soon.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Few has said several times that Andrew is the best ball screen passer he has ever coached......IMHO it is the passing that makes it all work...skilled passing..

Three games ...three wins......three different " Bulldogs of the game ".

Andrew was his usual solid self. Honorable mention to the team trainer....the fellas can play hard.

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousZ View Post
    Nembhard. What a year it’s been.

It’s weird but it feels like we just coasted into the Elite Eight. I’m waiting for the Zags to crank it up to the next gear. Know it’s coming soon.
    I'm not even mad at myself for forgetting to set the DVR, this was just taking care of business.

The fatal flaw in Creighton's defensive plan was to shadow Corey for the entire game. Big mistake, opened up the floor for the guards. Corey still got into double figures, too.

Quote Originally Posted by GonzaGAW View Post
    - some call anton the x factor, but i've always thought, when nembhard plays his 'A' game, we are unstoppable.
    - 8 assists and 1 turnover. he has the best ast-to ratio on the team hands down.
    - his best game since west virginia
    - love suggs, i know he is more the point guard, pushing tempo which is our style, but if he could just go at about 90% instead of 110% he'd avoid 6 turnovers games.
    You hit the nail on the head.If he could be more like Nembhard,he would be un-stopable,period.Great game all around.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    I'm not even mad at myself for forgetting to set the DVR, this was just taking care of business.

The fatal flaw in Creighton's defensive plan was to shadow Corey for the entire game. Big mistake, opened up the floor for the guards. Corey still got into double figures, too.
    Corey is patient and experienced, and this didn't phase him at all. From Creighton's perspective, when you are down by 10 at the half despite having shut down Kispert, it has to be a somewhat scary feeling.

I expected Suggs to be the special sauce to get us the brass ring. His defense has been great, but Andrew seems to have been the missing piece. Blessed that we'll see him another year.

Quote Originally Posted by tummydoc View Post
    I expected Suggs to be the special sauce to get us the brass ring. His defense has been great, but Andrew seems to have been the missing piece. Blessed that we'll see him another year.
    No doubt about it, Andrew's newfound eligibility put us over the top.

I thought the voting would be more split when I cast the initial vote for Nembhard, but it’s good to see his game today was appreciated! Joel would’ve had a stronger case if he hit a couple more of the 3s he took, but he went cold. Didn’t matter as the Zags were rolling then. They had a rare offensive lull in the first half, but it came right when Creighton missed 10 or so shots in a row.

I have noticed that Nembhard seems to fins Watson many, many times, during games. Back cuts, fast breaks, it doesn't seem to matter.
    Suggs does too, as do ALL the players, it just seems that Nembhard seems to do it more.
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

cunning, crafty, just 1 turnover when some of our stars had 4 or 6. In tennis sometimes the winner is the one who makes the least mistakes. He earns my Gold Medal in precision passing.