Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 189

Thread: Future Opponents 21-22

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    9,016

    Default

    Jon Rothstein
    @JonRothstein
    · 3h
    Source: San Francisco will face Davidson on November 13th at the Chase Center. Return game at Davidson during the 22-23 season.

  2. #77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post
    Jon Rothstein
    @JonRothstein
    · 3h
    Source: San Francisco will face Davidson on November 13th at the Chase Center. Return game at Davidson during the 22-23 season.
    How cool would it be if GU started playing USF in the Chase Center? It would be like how Big East Teams would play in larger arenas for big games.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    9,016

    Default

    Jon Rothstein
    @JonRothstein
    NEWS: UMass transfer Tre Mitchell tells me that he has committed to Texas.

    https://collegehoopstoday.com/index....mits-to-texas/

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    9,016

    Default

    Is he the next great Gael point guard?

    Donatas Urbonas
    @Urbodo
    · 1h
    Lithuanian prospect Augustas Marciulionis, son of legendary Sarunas Marciulionis, will continue his career in the NCAA, sources tell me and @MalinauskasL. Hearing he's committing to Saint Mary's Gaels.

    https://sportando.basketball/en/augu...t-marys-gaels/

    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Spokane, Wa.
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    - great pick up for the gaels
    - espn write up says he has experience playing against pro's and is considered the top european college prospect.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GonzaGAW View Post
    - great pick up for the gaels
    - espn write up says he has experience playing against pro's and is considered the top european college prospect.
    Yep, he's one of the best prospects in our country. I'm actually surprised he hasn't chosen a stronger basketball program. But perhaps he wants to be one of the top dogs and have all eyes on him. He has been playing as a backup point guard against grown men on the 2nd best Lithuanian team this season and had former Laker Andrew Goudelock as a teammate. Good defender, good court vision, good drives. Lacks a consistent outside shot.

    He has some explosiveness too, as evident in this video (#2 and #1 place):


  7. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jstock12 View Post
    Yep, he's one of the best prospects in our country. I'm actually surprised he hasn't chosen a stronger basketball program. But perhaps he wants to be one of the top dogs and have all eyes on him.
    There's an interview where he cites Bennett's development of international prospects (Mills, Delly) as a key to his decision.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    15,281

    Default

    Haven't seen height/weight anywhere?
    But we don't play nobody.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Haven't seen height/weight anywhere?
    I’ve seen him listed at 6’4”.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    190

    Default Future Opponents 21-22

    We’re starting to piece together the possible motivations over at God Is A Gael. Turns out his mom got her masters at SMC, so that might have had some influence. Not a totally random, out of the blue choice.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sideshow06 View Post
    We’re starting to piece together the possible motivations over at God Is A Gael. Turns out his mom got her masters at SMC, so that might have had some influence. Not a totally random, out of the blue choice.
    Good for the Gaels. I'm sure she had a great time there and wanted her child to experience that as well.
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    15,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sideshow06 View Post
    We’re starting to piece together the possible motivations over at God Is A Gael. Turns out his mom got her masters at SMC, so that might have had some influence. Not a totally random, out of the blue choice.
    Thanks show.
    But we don't play nobody.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    9,016

    Default

    Toronto BBallAcademy
    @TBA_MBB
    · 20m
    COMMITMENT NEWS!!!

    6'8 G Muon Reath has committed to University of San Diego (WCC).

    Wishing you the best Muon!

    @usdmbb got a good one!! @yusufalihoops

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    Good for the Gaels. I'm sure she had a great time there and wanted her child to experience that as well.
    His Dad--a former Sonic--experienced his most NBA success while with Golden State. At the time Sarunas played for the Warriors, they used McKeon Pavilion as their practice facility. Between Mom and Dad, their was a lot of family familiarity with SMC.
    "My golf is woeful, but I will never surrender."--Bing Crosby

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    9,016

    Default

    Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    · 8h
    Pacific’s Damon Stoudamire is a target of the Boston Celtics to join new coach Ime Udoka’s staff, sources tell ESPN. Stoudamire is a former WCC coach of year and NBA Rookie of Year. He played 13 NBA seasons.

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    15,281

    Default

    That would hurt this late in the college process.

    His top Asst. is Leonard Perry, former Idaho Coach. Would expect him to get the job if this comes about.
    But we don't play nobody.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    9,016

    Default

    Jeff Goodman
    @GoodmanHoops
    ·
    6m
    Texas’ Courtney Ramey told
    @Stadium
    he will withdraw from the NBA Draft and return to school.

    Longhorns are my Preseason No. 3 team in the country.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    833

    Default

    Big news coming soon! Stay tuned..... I'm guessing it will break on Caldwells site 1st.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Well? Still waiting
    Probably the only Gonzaga fan in Ireland!

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    10,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_eliZAG View Post
    Well? Still waiting

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    9,016

    Default

    Here it is .... the info has been finally leaked.....

    Jeff Goodman
    @GoodmanHoops
    ·
    4h
    BREAKING: Pacific head coach and former NBA point guard Damon Stoudamire will be joining new Boston Celtics coach Ime Udoka’s staff as an assistant, source told
    @Stadium
    . They grew up together in Portland.

    Absolutely LOVE this hire by Udoka.

    Jeff Goodman
    @GoodmanHoops
    · 4h
    Pacific associate head coach Leonard Perry will replace Damon Stoudamire as head coach and received a multi-year deal, source told @stadium.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    15,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    That would hurt this late in the college process.

    His top Asst. is Leonard Perry, former Idaho Coach. Would expect him to get the job if this comes about.

    https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/paci...28.html#p51630
    But we don't play nobody.

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IowaSERE View Post
    Big news coming soon! Stay tuned..... I'm guessing it will break on Caldwells site 1st.
    I don't disclose any specifics or pertinent details via Caldwell's pay site, however, I will say his website believes the lineup/team is set for 2021-2022.

    Carry on...

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    19,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post
    Here it is .... the info has been finally leaked.....

    Jeff Goodman
    @GoodmanHoops
    ·
    4h
    BREAKING: Pacific head coach and former NBA point guard Damon Stoudamire will be joining new Boston Celtics coach Ime Udoka’s staff as an assistant, source told
    @Stadium
    . They grew up together in Portland.

    Absolutely LOVE this hire by Udoka.

    Jeff Goodman
    @GoodmanHoops
    · 4h
    Pacific associate head coach Leonard Perry will replace Damon Stoudamire as head coach and received a multi-year deal, source told @stadium.
    Huh? Who cares?

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    19,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Therunner View Post
    I don't disclose any specifics or pertinent details via Caldwell's pay site, however, I will say his website believes the lineup/team is set for 2021-2022.

    Carry on...
    Caldy still crickets.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •