View Poll Results: The BZ Bulldog of the Game - Senior Night -LMU - 02. 27. 21 ?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suggs

1 1.12%
  • Ayayi

5 5.62%
  • Kispert

81 91.01%
  • Timme

0 0%
  • Watson

1 1.12%
  • Cook

1 1.12%
  • Nembhard

0 0%
  • Other. . .(and why)

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The BZ Bulldog of the Game - Senior Night -LMU - 02. 27. 21

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    Toward the end of the game, one of the announcers made a comment to the effect that Kispert has the highest career winning percentage of any Division I player in ____ years. I didn’t catch the exact number. Did anybody else catch that? Does anybody know who that last player was?

In any event, Kispert would have received my vote on Senior Night if he had shot 1-13 with seven turnovers, but his performance in this game deserved the award for this game alone.
    I don't recall the number of years, but he said that Kispert has the highest winning percentage of the last 100,000 men's basketball players. Pretty darn phenomenal. But, keep in mind that Kispert had less to do with the wins in his early career than say Panos and Bell who were heavily relied on as starters from day 1 whereas Kispert was a role player early on.

Quote Originally Posted by zagamatic View Post
    I don't recall the number of years, but he said that Kispert has the highest winning percentage of the last 100,000 men's basketball players. Pretty darn phenomenal. But, keep in mind that Kispert had less to do with the wins in his early career than say Panos and Bell who were heavily relied on as starters from day 1 whereas Kispert was a role player early on.
    Kispert was a starter on day 1. He injured his ankle and Norvelle took his spot.
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

I wish everyone had voted for Kispert on his last night to play in K2. The other vote getters played well but nowhere near as good as Corey played last night. It was truly a thing of beauty, and I'm one who's happy that it was played on Senior Night. Thanks for a wonderful and great career, Corey.

Go Zags!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!