View Poll Results: The BZ Bulldog of the Game - Senior Night -LMU - 02. 27. 21 ?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suggs

1 1.12%
  • Ayayi

5 5.62%
  • Kispert

81 91.01%
  • Timme

0 0%
  • Watson

1 1.12%
  • Cook

1 1.12%
  • Nembhard

0 0%
  • Other. . .(and why)

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The BZ Bulldog of the Game - Senior Night -LMU - 02. 27. 21

Default The BZ Bulldog of the Game - Senior Night -LMU - 02. 27. 21

STATS LINK: https://gozags.com/sidearmstats/mbball/media

Congratulations to the Zags for an undefeated regular season ! 51 consecutive home court wins !! 28 game winning streak !!!

Zags overcome another slow start and held a 10 point lead at the half, held an 17 point lead at the 5:57 mark, and finished with a 17 point victory, 86 -69.

5 Bulldogs in double figures in the scoring column; Kispert 24, Suggs 12, Timme 16, Watson 11, Ayayi 13

Who's your Bob Zag Bulldog of tonight's game ?

ESPN Box Score: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId=401302193

The GUB Resource Library: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Kispert the senior on senior night should get this unanimously. Shoutout to Ayayi and Timme as well, but Corey was on point all night. Suggs played nicely outside of some early turnovers.

Thanks for all the memories Corey, lets go make some more!

Got to be Corey on Senior night, for sure. One of the all time great ZAGS.

He still has his biggest goals in front of him.

Go ZAGS

Hail to the King.

Honorable Mention to Mr. Cook.

ETA: There are very few players I cried for, knowing that it was their last go around in K2. Gray. Hart. and now Kispert.
    History has its eyes on you.

Sage of the GU Message Board

Tillie and Kispert represent what Gonzaga and college basketball is all about. Others as well, but these two four year + players are emblematic of the best.

CK

Who will be the poster to make it not unanimous?

Great game Corey. Great career Corey. Hope your last game played as a zag is a W.

Such a great Zag.

Kispert for the win! and he should get a Lifetime Achievement Award too. He's the embodiment of a great Zag.
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

Ayayi! He was everywhere on the court tonight so give him the nod over Kispert.

Quote Originally Posted by gonstu View Post
    Who will be the poster to make it not unanimous?

Great game Corey. Great career Corey. Hope your last game played as a zag is a W.
    figures, a 'kennel club' member

Quote Originally Posted by zagfan1 View Post
    Ayayi! He was everywhere on the court tonight so give him the nod over Kispert.
    Someone was bound to wreck the unanimous streak! They were head to head until Kispert’s fifth 3, and then he hit another on top of some free throws.

I sure get giving it to CK on Senior Night but I have to tell you: Anton played a hell of a game and made contributions in so many ways that do not show up in the stat sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
    Kispert for the win! and he should get a Lifetime Achievement Award too. He's the embodiment of a great Zag.
    Indeed.

24 points for number 24. Great senior night.

Quote Originally Posted by tyra View Post
    I sure get giving it to CK on Senior Night but I have to tell you: Anton played a hell of a game and made contributions in so many ways that do not show up in the stat sheet.

Agreed, but if you had to play the game with only one of them, which would it be?
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

Fitting night to find his shot again. He's been the engine that makes this team run all year and past years as well. Cool hand Luke award for the man! Bring home the big one Corey!!
    One of the greatest stories in basketball history...Gonzaga!

Kispert finished the regular season as he began it, the leader on the floor and off. Thanks. However, we want more. Look forward to your contributions in the tournaments. You deserve no less! Finish what you began.

Go Kispert, go Zags!

Quote Originally Posted by Malastein View Post
    Someone was bound to wreck the unanimous streak! They were head to head until Kispert’s fifth 3, and then he hit another on top of some free throws.
    You can’t go wrong with Kispert. Just saying Ayayi was 6/7 shooting and was our glue guy. Points vs defense.

Corey Kispert has become one of my all time favorite Zags. He ranks up there with Shem, Steven Gray, Pangos, Turiaf.
    He gets it easy tonight.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Quote Originally Posted by zagfan1 View Post
    You can’t go wrong with Kispert. Just saying Ayayi was 6/7 shooting and was our glue guy. Points vs defense.
    I’m as big of a fan of Ayayi as anyone on this board. He’s our Draymond Green/Rajon Rondo, and he is going to be an impact player in the NBA. Kispert was just money tonight, and it’s great to see him back to shooting lights out. Having both guys playing this well right now boxes well for the next 8 games!!

Quote Originally Posted by Malastein View Post
    Kispert the senior on senior night should get this unanimously. Shoutout to Ayayi and Timme as well, but Corey was on point all night. Suggs played nicely outside of some early turnovers.
    I thought this might have been the night for a unanimous vote. Ayayi and Timme were solid. Suggs made some highlight plays but seemed to make almost an equal amount of mistakes. Kispert was the man tonight, for multiple reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizZAG View Post
    Fitting night to find his shot again. He's been the engine that makes this team run all year and past years as well. Cool hand Luke award for the man! Bring home the big one Corey!!
    Yes! But how many hard-boiled eggs can he eat?

Toward the end of the game, one of the announcers made a comment to the effect that Kispert has the highest career winning percentage of any Division I player in ____ years. I didn’t catch the exact number. Did anybody else catch that? Does anybody know who that last player was?

In any event, Kispert would have received my vote on Senior Night if he had shot 1-13 with seven turnovers, but his performance in this game deserved the award for this game alone.