Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 31 of 31

Thread: Sabonis --All Star

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    And demonstrates more passion than most of the poseurs in that league
    His efficiency, passion, and physicality have carried over to the pros more than I thought they would. He was so dominant in college and I didn’t think that he would keep doing what he does so handily against grown men. He is such a joy to watch.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
    His efficiency, passion, and physicality have carried over to the pros more than I thought they would. He was so dominant in college and I didn’t think that he would keep doing what he does so handily against grown men. He is such a joy to watch.
    Always has been, from day one, and he’s got upside still.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,416

    Default

    Congratulations! Still, and always, “the bonus”!

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hilton Head (Bluffton), SC
    Posts
    5,334

    Default

    We all know he is just a machine but I wonder if there is anyone who he plays against that has his "number" so to speak or are his numbers the same no matter who defends him?

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogozags View Post
    We all know he is just a machine but I wonder if there is anyone who he plays against that has his "number" so to speak or are his numbers the same no matter who defends him?
    He seems to struggle against big, strong dudes from Oceania (which is probably not a big surprise given that so much of Domas' game is based on physicality). His two absolute worst games of the season came against Steven Adams from the Pelicans (8 points on 3-13 shooting) and Aron Baynes from the Raptors (10 points on 1-10 shooting). So it's not that someone has his "number", but more like there's a particular stylistic matchup that isn't favorable for Domas.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hilton Head (Bluffton), SC
    Posts
    5,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jstock12 View Post
    He seems to struggle against big, strong dudes from Oceania (which is probably not a big surprise given that so much of Domas' game is based on physicality). His two absolute worst games of the season came against Steven Adams from the Pelicans (8 points on 3-13 shooting) and Aron Baynes from the Raptors (10 points on 1-10 shooting). So it's not that someone has his "number", but more like there's a particular stylistic matchup that isn't favorable for Domas.
    Thank You for breaking it down as you have...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •