View Poll Results: The BZ Bulldog of the Game - @ USF - 02. 13. 21 ?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kispert

0 0%
  • Suggs

0 0%
  • Nembhard

0 0%
  • Timme

95 97.94%
  • Ayayi

0 0%
  • Cook

2 2.06%
  • Watson

0 0%
  • Other. . .(and why)

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The BZ Bulldog of the Game - @ USF - 02. 13. 21

TWO votes for Cook??? I'm running out of cheese.

We’ve had many of these where there was only one obvious choice to vote for. I don’t mind the outlier(s) who can’t see the logic. Let’s me know we’re still in a free society. I voted for Timme.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsGoZags View Post
    i voted Timme,
    the point of this poll is for each zag fan to vote for the player of the game in their opinion, go positive on their own vote, and give their reasons if they want to.
    The point of this poll is not to go negative and put down other zag fans who did not vote the same way.
    in my opinion
    Bingo. It's supposed to be fun.

The GUB Resource Library: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousZ View Post
    We’ve had many of these where there was only one obvious choice to vote for. I don’t mind the outlier(s) who can’t see the logic. Let’s me know we’re still in a free society. I voted for Timme.
    Aw c'mon, I'm a huge devotee of Animal House, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Animal House, and Still Crazy. I never left the 70s, and mostly listen to Eric Clapton. "Serious" is not a word in my vocabulary.

My kids know to put me away when I start waxing too eloquently on the Summer of 79.

Has any player ever received 92 votes for 1 game?

Quote Originally Posted by ZagNation View Post
    http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/...ighlight=ayayi

Quote Originally Posted by ZagNation View Post
    During the 2018-19 season, Jeremy Jones received 132 votes (out of 146) for his performance against Illinois on 11/19/18 in the Maui Invitational Quarterfinal

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId=401082335

My hunch is some other player garnered more votes when the number of voters was higher. . .

The POG/GUnit threads added the poll feature on Valentine's Day 2009 when the Zags beat USF and freshman Demetri "Meech" Goodson garnered 73/95 votes.

POG archives are here: http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/...og-of-the-Game

Drew Timme is the WCC Player of the Week and Jalen Suggs is the WCC Freshman of the Week:

https://wccsports.com/news/2021/2/14...ly-honors.aspx

Timme now paces the West Coast Conference with 19.35 points per game, at a league-leading 64 percent shooting from the field. He is fourth in the conference with four double-doubles, and fourth averaging 7.25 rebounds per game.

This is the third weekly honor for Timme this season and the second so far in the month of February. No. 1 Gonzaga has accumulated nine of 12 player awards in 2020-21.