Thread: Raftery on the next Mark Few Show

Default Raftery on the next Mark Few Show

Fan favorite Bill Raftery will join Heister & Few on the next episode of the ark Few Show airing Sunday 1/24 at 6:30 pm

https://twitter.com/jordancaskey/sta...83721812365313

Too bad it will probably be a remote interview. I know a least one person who would love to show Billy Raff some of the finer Irish establishments in Spokane. Raff is just fantastic. Living proof that good whisky keeps a man young.

Quote Originally Posted by CDC84 View Post
    Too bad it will probably be a remote interview. I know a least one person who would love to show Billy Raff some of the finer Irish establishments in Spokane. Raff is just fantastic. Living proof that good whisky keeps a man young.
    You are right about the remote interview, right that there is a little lost in the transmission, and obviously you'd have a good time with him.

Just a little "OTOH" - since everyone went to comp interviews and roomraters, we have seen a far greater mix of interviews in lots of different media subjects bc they can just wire in.

For instance, we wouldn't likely see Rafferty on the Mark Few show on a weekend unless they had a game in town, maybe not even then depending on time. Now we get to see it.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.