View Poll Results: The BZ Bulldog of the Game - @ SMC - 1. 16. 21 ?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suggs

3 3.33%
  • Ayayi

45 50.00%
  • Timme

12 13.33%
  • Kispert

15 16.67%
  • Cook

15 16.67%
  • Nembhard

0 0%
  • Other. . .(and why )

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The BZ Bulldog of the Game - @ SMC - 1. 16. 21

Quote Originally Posted by krozman View Post
    Ayayi literally had 1 turnover and kispert had zero. Thats how close it was.
    And Suggs had 5...

My vote went to Timme, his 8 boards stuck out for me. Suggs was a spark for the Zags offense for sure, but his 5 TO's can't be ignored. Ayayi seems always to be in the hunt for player of the game, consistently solid performances. Kudos to Zags overall last night on their tenacious "D" which once again translated into much needed points on the offensive end. It's hard to know though against a team like St. Mary's who are struggling to score points. The slow slow pace that Bennett preaches has to be frustrating for some of his players to buy into. Oh, in regards to Sam Perkins, wasn't he also called the "Plastic Man"? Not sure the reason, but this is my recollection. Good win by Zags, even though it was not pretty to watch for much of the game. Another "W"...
    "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
    —Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by tyra View Post
    I went with Cook because we were getting no where in the first half until Aaron was put in and he had several key plays that turned it around and it stayed turned around. We are lucky to have him!
    - got my vote too, may not have been the most consequential player, but he played 'his role' better than anyone else, imho.

I voted Ayayi but thought Cook was sort of an unsung hero (until Coach Few and Timme both pointed out his contributions)
    Last edited by GoZags; 01-18-2021 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Fixed typo

Quote Originally Posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
    I voted Ayayi but thought Cook was sort of an unsung hero (until Coach Few and Timme both pointed out his contributions)
    Edit's your friend, my friend...lol.
    Last edited by GoZags; 01-18-2021 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Fixed typo

Methow, WA (near a known Mark Few fishing hole)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Still, not for no reason was Gregg hastily added to the roster. And didn't Few start Nemby over Watson once or twice?
    I'm taking the long term view on this Jazz. Feel free to disagree, but my thoughts on Anton is that he contributes greatly to this team, has esoteric skills that few can replicate, and will be a dominant player in the future. Is he struggling with his offense? Sure, but he'll get squared away.

FWIW, I took the long view after our abrupt exit when Wichita St bounced us in the Sweet 16. You said that the recruiting would take a hit - and it didn't. I said Few would win a Natty because he's a grinder and won't be distracted. I'm sticking with it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. - Steven Wright

Beat everyone, and enjoy drinking from a chalice filled with their salty tears.
    Surfmonkey89

Quote Originally Posted by billyberu View Post
    I'm taking the long term view on this Jazz. Feel free to disagree, but my thoughts on Anton is that he contributes greatly to this team, has esoteric skills that few can replicate, and will be a dominant player in the future. Is he struggling with his offense? Sure, but he'll get squared away.

FWIW, I took the long view after our abrupt exit when Wichita St bounced us in the Sweet 16. You said that the recruiting would take a hit - and it didn't. I said Few would win a Natty because he's a grinder and won't be distracted. I'm sticking with it.

Hope you’re right a second time, BB. Was that pic taken at Snoqualmie Pass? Been there thrice, snowed twice, once in June.

Methow, WA (near a known Mark Few fishing hole)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Hope you’re right a second time, BB. Was that pic taken at Snoqualmie Pass? Been there thrice, snowed twice, once in June.
    That's practically my back 40 in the Methow Valley. I got tired of driving to trailheads and thought that I'd eliminate that step to outdoor adventure.

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. - Steven Wright

Beat everyone, and enjoy drinking from a chalice filled with their salty tears.
    Surfmonkey89