Thread: It's Game Day Gonzaga vs St Mary'so

Default It's Game Day Gonzaga vs St Mary'so

Good morning Zag fans. It's Game Day the best day of the week. And there's no better game then when we're playing St Mary's. You just might call it our rivalry game every year. Maybe thanks to Randy Bennet. I love that guy. He really makes me laugh. But he's not as funny as he used to be. And I will never forget Omar Samham. We Zag fans really loved that guy. So let's get our Zag gear on and get ready to cheer. No one's holding anything back tonight's an all-out affair. It's pushing the peddle to the metal. It's gettin those race cars in high gear. I want to hear them engines hummin. I can hardly wait, and I'm hoping I get to see it live.

Go Zags!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Samhan is the biggest villain in zag history. He was fun to play against. Here’s a little nugget to help remember him - wil foster welcoming Omar to the kennel. And a great sequence followed up by Bouldin.

https://youtu.be/zuztT2wpxow

Go Zags! Beat the Gaels handily!

Quote Originally Posted by gonstu View Post
    Samhan is the biggest villain in zag history. He was fun to play against. Here’s a little nugget to help remember him - wil foster welcoming Omar to the kennel. And a great sequence followed up by Bouldin.

https://youtu.be/zuztT2wpxow
    Thanks for this great link and memory! Loved it...
    "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
    —Kurt Vonnegut