Thread: Need Help Streaming tomorrows game I don't want to miss it

Default Need Help Streaming tomorrows game I don't want to miss it

Hi Everyone. i am sure you've all wondered why I missed my post before the game yesterday. The It's GAme Day Post. I missed the game. I was on the train to see my brother John who lives in Michigan. He is dying and I am back here with him to spend the last days here on Earth with him. He doesn't have cable so i want to be able to stream the game tomorrow and I don't know how. I am hoping someone can help me learn how.

My brother John speak a few years at Gonzaga when he was studying to be a Jesuit.

That was the first game I missed in forever. I see they did fine without me, but I still got my prediction in; and hopefully did ok. Sounds like the game was kind of like a lot of them, in the way of having a poor start.

Anyway! Let me know how to stream the game tomorrow. I don't have TV so I would stream it on my computer.

Go Zags!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

If you have a mobile phone and the ESPN app DM me and I’ll get you help ! 62
    Qualified for 21 Straight Big Dances

11 Straight Round of 32s

10 Sweet Sixteens (5 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

thanks but I don't have that. I only have my laptop computer.

Argh! Okay. No worries Bornie
    Qualified for 21 Straight Big Dances

11 Straight Round of 32s

10 Sweet Sixteens (5 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Hey Reborn & anyone else who may be in need of solid streaming services, look no further:

Reddit provides a sub for streaming links for every men's college basketball game here. Just check it on the day Gonzaga plays. Their game threads are usually up a few hours before tipoff. It will probably take a little trial and error. I use this resource basically everyday of the week to catch the big games. Even just for popping in the final ~5 minutes of a close game. It's pretty damn useful on March Madness.

I will also strongly recommend downloading ad blocker software before using these links. It will improve your streaming experience by tremendous amounts. If you're using Google Chrome, getting AdBlock & AdBlock Plus will do the trick.

For ESPN

Fubu Trial

YouTube TV Trial

These are options. Very short term. Single use per email.

Bornie. God bless your brother and your family.

I dont know if you have a cable, but if you do just go to espn.com and click the watch button in the top right corner, click on your cable provider, and then find the GU game and press play. If that does not work try https://sports24.club/ click ncaa basket ball find the GU game and pick the NON HD link.

GoZAGsMang

thanks everyone. I appreciate it all. Glad to be in the Zag family. I hope I can get the game tomorrow. I have never streamed before, and have always watched the games on TV. My brother does not have cable. That's why i have to do this on my lap top. Hope I get it together by 7 tomorrow

Go Zags!

Damn reborn. My apologies.
    Love the zags for life

I looked for your game day post and your "best day of the week" quote (it just makes me smile every time I read it) and when I didn't find it, I had a feeling you were dealing with something larger in life than basketball. I am sending prayers your way and I hope the good memories you share with your brother helps you both through this difficult time.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, Reborn. May God give you peace and comfort.
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    thanks everyone. I appreciate it all. Glad to be in the Zag family. I hope I can get the game tomorrow. I have never streamed before, and have always watched the games on TV. My brother does not have cable. That's why i have to do this on my lap top. Hope I get it together by 7 tomorrow

Go Zags!
    I have an account through a paysite for sports streams. If you aren’t able to find a stream send me a PM and I’ll send you the link with my username and password for this game.

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate your support and love. Your kindness toward me has always been a strong part of my life. i ended up with a free 30 day free offer on Zulu + ESPN. Lots of great movies on Zulu as well. I just have to remember to cancel before 30 days is up.

God bless and Go Zags!