• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FuManShoes
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Dominick Harris ESPN mugshot - damn

What’s the story with that eye?

View the profile of Loyola Marymount Lions Guard Dominick Harris on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

“We’re not here as a %&#* courtesy!" - Coach Few
  • phxfireflames
    Kennel Club Material
    • Mar 2009

Just bad timing catching what I assume to be an elbow during practice and having the photoshoot right after

Comment

• rennis
      Zag for Life
      • Oct 2007

When he and Strawther are on the floor (individually or together) my eyes involuntarily start to follow them on the floor. Their potential just jumps off the screen. The team is log-jammed with experienced players this year but when those guys figure it all out and have their turn they're putting up numbers.
      Originally posted by Coach Few
      We are not here as a #%$&%&! Courtesy!!!

Comment

• zagsfanforlife
        Zag for Life
        • Jun 2007

Would love to see his jumpshot start to fall if he is going to chuck it like that. He has to be a better shooter than he has let on

Comment

• GonzagasaurusFlex
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
          Would love to see his jumpshot start to fall if he is going to chuck it like that. He has to be a better shooter than he has let on
          Playing like someone whose entire family is relying on him making it in the NBA and soon vs an 18 year old who has earned a great scholarship and 4+ years to hone his skills and possibly develop into a professional player.
          Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

• JPtheBeasta
            Zag for Life
            • Oct 2008

I barely noticed the eyelid.

You can see that he’s overflowing with talent and things just need to click for him. He had an almost amazing dunk that would have been a rim-rocker in high school but the college defenders have things to say about stuff like that. I hope his shot starts falling, needless to say.

Comment

• GonzaGAW
              Zag for Life
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
              - and free throw shooting. i don't know i wonder if being on a big stage to this point is just making him literally 'tight'. all thru high school he was smooth smooth smooth with his stroke.

Comment

• TexasZagFan
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
                I barely noticed the eyelid.

You can see that he’s overflowing with talent and things just need to click for him. He had an almost amazing dunk that would have been a rim-rocker in high school but the college defenders have things to say about stuff like that. I hope his shot starts falling, needless to say.
                This is not "his" year, be patient, accept your role. He must be making progress, or he wouldn't have been in the game in the first half last night. Let's revisit where he's at after another half dozen games.

Comment

• Jedster
                  Bleeds GU Blue
                  • Oct 2009

To me it looks like he's just a bit sped up still with the faster flow and pace of the game. It will slow down for him as we go along.

Comment

Working...
                  X