2:00
    Stanford @ Utah - ESPN2
    WSU @ UCLA - FS1

4:00
    Purdue @ Indiana - FS1
    NAU @ Montana - SWX

8:00 - AZ @ OR ST - FS1

#StaySafe

Thanks Reno! My mouth is watering, but I may have to follow the game thread on Verizon LTE.

Does anyone know what Comcast means by “as soon as possible”? After Ice Storm it meant days. I am grateful that the power to my house was just restored but cable is out.
    Parlez-vous français?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantua View Post
    Thanks Reno! My mouth is watering, but I may have to follow the game thread on Verizon LTE.

Does anyone know what Comcast means by “as soon as possible”? After Ice Storm it meant days. I am grateful that the power to my house was just restored but cable is out.
    What are these "ice storms" you speak of? We're unfamiliar with those down here in the Lone Star State. I'm heading out for my walk, it's 60 degrees and sunny, though wind advisories are in effect.

For your sake, I'm hoping that your cable is restored very soon.

As much as I love Spokane, mild winters are fine by me. I've had my fair share of winter weather: 4 years in Spokane, and 4 years in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    What are these "ice storms" you speak of? We're unfamiliar with those down here in the Lone Star State. I'm heading out for my walk, it's 60 degrees and sunny, though wind advisories are in effect.

As much as I love Spokane, mild winters are fine by me. I've had my fair share of winter weather: 4 years in Spokane, and 4 years in Germany.
    Ice storm of 96 was horrible for me in spokane. Germany gets a lot of snow or just cold?
    Love the zags for life

Tzf, an ice storm is when freezing rain deposits a layer of ice on exposed surfaces. The ice layer has to be over 1/4 inch to qualify as an ice storm. Tree limbs can't handle the increased weight and break resulting in property damage and power outages.

Ditto here in Savannah, GA TZF! Actually rather chilly here this week for us with highs in mid 50’s
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1

We had Windstorm in 2015. I had to move to a hotel for a week. I tried to stay home for the first couple of nights but house was too cold even with the wood stove that got us through Ice Storm. My daughter’s family will be living in a hotel until at least the 17th during this go-round. This is not the Spokane where I grew up. So far this storm has killed one woman whose car was hit by a falling tree. The trees started to crash due to high winds during yesterday’s morning commute. When I called my neighbor today to inform her that our part of the cable grid was out, she said that her husband would spend the rest of the day worrying about the Gonzaga game. I told her that I was also upset about the 76ers’ game. There are women who love basketball you know!

I envy your idyllic Texas afternoon. It sounds like paradise.
    Parlez-vous français?

Quote Originally Posted by tummydoc View Post
    Tzf, an ice storm is when freezing rain deposits a layer of ice on exposed surfaces. The ice layer has to be over 1/4 inch to qualify as an ice storm. Tree limbs can't handle the increased weight and break resulting in property damage and power outages.
    I'll never forget my first experience with black ice in Germany. We're stopped on a level road, but a side wind of no more than 5 mph pushed my car into the bus stop.

No video for the first WCC game (SCU); good thing it's not the Zags playing. They have tipped though.

(FIXED, someone was slow on the uptake, well, it is two nothing teams)
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, WE CONQUERED !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zags11 View Post
    Ice storm of 96 was horrible for me in spokane. Germany gets a lot of snow or just cold?
    Where I was stationed (Eifel Region, Western Germany), we got plenty of snow and it was cold and dreary. Summer lasted about two weeks.

Annual Service Practice for our AA guns was held in Northern Germany, at a range overlooking the Baltic Sea. In February, it was so cold, the bullets were bouncing off the frozen Baltic, and we were burning gasoline in our space heaters. I've never been so miserable, man those winds coming in from the North were horrible.

It wasn't all bad: ASP during the summer was awesome. Kiel is a beautiful city. There was a tourist town a few miles from base that came alive during the summer. We were the only Americans for over 200 miles. I spent the summer of 79 there as the XO for the detachment that supported the American units using the range.

Our missile units had their ASP in Crete, I got two trips down there...beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantua View Post
    You can stream ESPN through their website (or on a Smart TV); just have to authenticate your Comcast login. Might be a delay of a minute or so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only took 1:40 to play that first game, the Santa Clara Broncos looked terrible. We should beat them by 30, easily.
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, WE CONQUERED !!

BYU v SMC is painful. 51-50 with 5 min to go. Slooooowwww.

ZZ

BYU - 59
    SMC - 50

45 seconds to go

SMC 1 - 12 in the final stretch. BYU with a 17 - 2 run to notch the "W"

BYU wins 62 - 52.

The GUB Resource Library: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

Respect the Game. Respect the Zags. Respect each other.

This is the worst the WCC at the top has been in awhile. Zags are the Zags but the Cougs and the Gaels are really not good.

Kenpom has SMC as a 12 point underdog on Saturday.. If that is anywhere near the actual line, I am throwing the house, the boat, the card, my future childs tuition, everything on the Zags

- i'll take credit for the smc defeat
    - with 10 minutes to go, i tune in, smc 50 byu 45. smc had led the entire 30 minutes. final byu 62, smc 52.

- agreed, wcc is down this year.

SMC stinks. Maybe I’m wrong and they’ll play better Saturday. But I feel a 20 point win coming on.

Quote Originally Posted by gonstu View Post
    SMC stinks. Maybe I’m wrong and they’ll play better Saturday. But I feel a 20 point win coming on.
    Right??? Like they look REALLY bad. I look at their guards and I cannot see Suggs, Ayayi and Kispert and Nembhard having a field day.

It is a typical randy team, but not nearly as good, less athletic, and cannot shoot nearly as well. Zags by 25

- if we are clicking i'll raise that 20 points and 25 points and say we have a 30 point lead and then turn it over to the bench.

- smc is about the 5th slowest pace team in america, so we might not get 80 plus possessions as typical. but i think our defense will cause turnovers and our fast pace on offense will be unstoppable.

Zags have set an ncaa record with 13 straight games with 85+ points. The real test will be to get 85+ on that slooooow pace we see on Saturday. Does it happen?

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    Zags have set an ncaa record with 13 straight games with 85+ points. The real test will be to get 85+ on that slooooow pace we see on Saturday. Does it happen?
    - i think so yes, because i think the zags are going to shoot lights out from inside the arc, and limit their turnovers to a typical 10 or 11.....not egads 18.

The league is an embarrassment. ESPN gotta be lamenting its commitment

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    The league is an embarrassment. ESPN gotta be lamenting its commitment
    WCC or NBA? Harden and Kyrie are turning it into a joke.

O/T, I haven't seen much of the Unicorn in action, but he made a few plays his first game back that were amazing. Mavericks could be knocking on the door with Luka and a healthy Porzingis.

I don't think ESPN is regretting their contract with the WCC. They get the Zags, as well as West Coast audiences, to lead into their late night programming.

WCC or NBA? Harden and Kyrie are turning it into a joke.

O/T, I haven't seen much of the Unicorn in action, but he made a few plays his first game back that were amazing. Mavericks could be knocking on the door with Luka and a healthy Porzingis.

I don't think ESPN is regretting their contract with the WCC. They get the Zags, as well as West Coast audiences, to lead into their late night programming.
    Cuban jonesing for another O’Brien trophy for his other shoulder. Love Mavs, however. Maybe on WCC, as content of any kind is tough to find these days.

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    I’m thinking coaches and players alike not pleased with how they played in 1st half vs Pepperdine so they will be fully engaged and amped up to show the world who they really are on Saturday.
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1