Thread: Julian Strawther

Default Julian Strawther

Finally Julian has a good showing. I believe its the first of many to come. Shoots 75%, 1:2 from 3 ,and perfect 3:3 from the line with 3 rebounds and a block playing 8 minutes.

He's a baller noticeably becoming more accustom to the speed the Zag's play. This kid can really help if Watson or Timme get in foul trouble.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This is the first game he showed up and played like he belonged on the court. Great effort!

it helps when you get run with the first team...even when few put in the second team, he made sure to keep a couple veteran guards in there

Definitely seems to be improving with each game. Probably getting more offensive practice time now that the meat of the schedule done with for now. More than that, he just seems to be moving (literally) better/ more smoothly. His strides struck me as a little awkward the first few times I saw him.

Helped a lot playing with the A players.

Strawther will likely be the player making the "biggest jump" next year. He was impressive tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by rawkmandale View Post
    Strawther will likely be the player making the "biggest jump" next year. He was impressive tonight.
    Or Ballo. Or Harris. Or Gregg. Plenty of guys who could still breakout before season’s end even.

Quote Originally Posted by Malastein View Post
    Or Ballo. Or Harris. Or Gregg. Plenty of guys who could still breakout before season’s end even.
    True, though I think we will see Watson fully emerge THIS year. Of the rest, I still go with Strawther for NEXT year, and perhaps Ballo or Gregg for the following year. I am concerned about Harris, but only because he is shooting so poorly. I wish them ALL the very best.

Quote Originally Posted by zagamatic View Post
    Definitely seems to be improving with each game. Probably getting more offensive practice time now that the meat of the schedule done with for now. More than that, he just seems to be moving (literally) better/ more smoothly. His strides struck me as a little awkward the first few times I saw him.
    He had an injury as the season started plus the COVID sit-out.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

What I really liked is that he played with the starting unit and adapted to that flow. In prior games both he and Harris have had minutes with the A team and seemed unstructured in their play, it was jarring.

He's got a lot to bring to the table and given how thin we are up front, another contributor with size is great to see.
    Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.