• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • White lightning
    Zag for Life
    • Dec 2017

Julian Strawther

Finally Julian has a good showing. I believe its the first of many to come. Shoots 75%, 1:2 from 3 ,and perfect 3:3 from the line with 3 rebounds and a block playing 8 minutes.

He's a baller noticeably becoming more accustom to the speed the Zag's play. This kid can really help if Watson or Timme get in foul trouble.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  • Malastein
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

This is the first game he showed up and played like he belonged on the court. Great effort!
    The only hope we have for a better future is to come together and do everything we possibly can in order to achieve a sustainable existence. Everything else is folly of a broken foundation.

Comment

• WallaWallaZag
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

it helps when you get run with the first team...even when few put in the second team, he made sure to keep a couple veteran guards in there

Comment

• zagamatic
        Zag for Life
        • Aug 2009

Definitely seems to be improving with each game. Probably getting more offensive practice time now that the meat of the schedule done with for now. More than that, he just seems to be moving (literally) better/ more smoothly. His strides struck me as a little awkward the first few times I saw him.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Helped a lot playing with the A players.

Comment

• rawkmandale
            Banned
            • Feb 2007

Strawther will likely be the player making the "biggest jump" next year. He was impressive tonight.

Comment

• Malastein
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by rawkmandale View Post
              Strawther will likely be the player making the "biggest jump" next year. He was impressive tonight.
              Or Ballo. Or Harris. Or Gregg. Plenty of guys who could still breakout before season’s end even.
              The only hope we have for a better future is to come together and do everything we possibly can in order to achieve a sustainable existence. Everything else is folly of a broken foundation.

Comment

• rawkmandale
                Banned
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Malastein View Post
                Or Ballo. Or Harris. Or Gregg. Plenty of guys who could still breakout before season’s end even.
                True, though I think we will see Watson fully emerge THIS year. Of the rest, I still go with Strawther for NEXT year, and perhaps Ballo or Gregg for the following year. I am concerned about Harris, but only because he is shooting so poorly. I wish them ALL the very best.

Comment

• sittingon50
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by zagamatic View Post
                  Definitely seems to be improving with each game. Probably getting more offensive practice time now that the meat of the schedule done with for now. More than that, he just seems to be moving (literally) better/ more smoothly. His strides struck me as a little awkward the first few times I saw him.
                  He had an injury as the season started plus the COVID sit-out.
                  But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• gueastcoast
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

What I really liked is that he played with the starting unit and adapted to that flow. In prior games both he and Harris have had minutes with the A team and seemed unstructured in their play, it was jarring.

He's got a lot to bring to the table and given how thin we are up front, another contributor with size is great to see.
                    Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

Comment

Working...
                    X