Thread: Well done, the Zags are good as advertised.

Default Well done, the Zags are good as advertised.

I hope you win it all. Sorry the Cougs couldn't give you a game.

Your Harpo guy is gonna be a player
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchaeaBYU View Post
    I hope you win it all. Sorry the Cougs couldn't give you a game.
    Honestly, it was the poor shooting at the beginning of the game. Think you guys would have been in it had you not started cold. Layoff definitely hurt. Expect Cougs will be tough down in Marriot.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

BYU played hard to the end and dug down at the ball very well on defense, like they seem to always do. They made Suggs work hard and stripped him a few times. Lee is a workman. Averette (I think that’s the player) is very fast. George is an adept finisher and could be problems down the road. However, Lohner was the standout for me. If I was a BYU fan I’d be making Lohner Wolf Pack shirts for me and my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
    BYU played hard to the end and dug down at the ball very well on defense, like they seem to always do. They made Suggs work hard and stripped him a few times. Lee is a workman. Averette (I think that’s the player) is very fast. George is an adept finisher and could be problems down the road. However, Lohner was the standout for me. If I was a BYU fan I’d be making Lohner Wolf Pack shirts for me and my friends.
    Lohner and George looked like real good pieces for BYU moving forward. They had some guys off today but will be tougher next time. I don’t think the final score reflects the dominance tonight though, it was clear the starters let up with about 9-10 minutes to go and the young guys gave up a 8-0 run in the last 4 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Vulture View Post
    Lohner and George looked like real good pieces for BYU moving forward. They had some guys off today but will be tougher next time. I don’t think the final score reflects the dominance tonight though, it was clear the starters let up with about 9-10 minutes to go and the young guys gave up a 8-0 run in the last 4 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's incredible how good Vegas is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Go Zags!!!