Thread: BROOKS AND EAGLE

Default BROOKS AND EAGLE

WHAT IS THE STATUS OF THESE 2 WALK-ONS?

Quote Originally Posted by zagfan1970 View Post
    They are walk ons. What do you mean what’s the status? They’ll never play unless it’s a 60 point game.

I have not seen them even near the bench. I wondered if this was due to CV protocols. They seemed like very well thought of preferred type WO's. Then Gregg shows up and actually got mop-up time. I just wondered if they are still with the team?

I have not seen them even near the bench. I wondered if this was due to CV protocols. They seemed like very well thought of preferred type WO's. Then Gregg shows up and actually got mop-up time. I just wondered if they are still with the team?
    I am pretty sure I have seen Abe at least. Gregg will always play before them
    If active, no matter his circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    I am pretty sure I have seen Abe at least. Gregg will always play before them
    If active, no matter his circumstances
    Pretty sure there is a limit to how many players can suit up for a game, I think its 15. 13 scholarship players this year leaves Lang and Graves as the 2 walk-ons suiting up. I havent seen Lang get in a game since early this year though.

HERE IS A LOOK AT THE OFFICIAL ROSTER FOR GONZAGA BASKETBALL. THERE ARE 18 GUYS LISTED. BROOKS AND EAGLE ARE FRESHMEN WALK-ONS.

https://gozags.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster

"To be continued ....."
    Father Tony Lehman, SJ

It was a dark and stormy night. The two walk ons, tired from a hard day at practice, clearly had their minds on their recently taken final exams of the previous semester. Their grades were a reflection of hard work and dedication in a GU walk on, so naturally stellar. The blue shoes he picked out represented the pride he shows not only in his team, but in his favorite color, and the color of the sky when it's not dark and stormy, as it was that night. "My status," they reflected to themselves from the cosmos, "is really not an issue for anyone."
    Krozman
    GU student 1996-2000
    Law Student 2000-2003

Quote Originally Posted by krozman View Post
    It was a dark and stormy night. The two walk ons, tired from a hard day at practice, clearly had their minds on their recently taken final exams of the previous semester. Their grades were a reflection of hard work and dedication in a GU walk on, so naturally stellar. The blue shoes he picked out represented the pride he shows not only in his team, but in his favorite color, and the color of the sky when it's not dark and stormy, as it was that night. "My status," they reflected to themselves from the cosmos, "is really not an issue for anyone."
    lol what the heck ???

Quote Originally Posted by krozman View Post
    You tap into that good stuff a little early today like I did?

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    You tap into that good stuff a little early today like I did?
    Haha. Love it. You didn’t have to work today?

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsObserver View Post
    Haha. Love it. You didn’t have to work today?
    Work from home baby!!!

Where’s that beverage thread at? You should start it seeing as how you have a head start on some of us poor in-office souls.