Thread: Other Games: Sun - 01. 03. 21

Default Other Games: Sun - 01. 03. 21

Have a fine day.

#25 Ohio State @ #21 Minnesota - BTN - 2:30
    #5 Houston @ SMU - ESPN2 - 4:00
    #19 Northwestern @ #16 Michigan - BTN - 4:30

#staysafe

Slim pickings for college hoop, but today is the day for the NFL to shine. It's the last day of the regular season.
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, WE CONQUERED !!

Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    Slim pickings for college hoop, but today is the day for the NFL to shine. It's the last day of the regular season.
    You can't shine the turd known as the Dallas Cowboys. Jerry & Stephen Jones have been selling fools gold for 25 years, or ever since Jimmy left.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    You can't shine the turd known as the Dallas Cowboys. Jerry & Stephen Jones have been selling fools gold for 25 years, or ever since Jimmy left.
    U mean Jim-a?

Jaworski of Lafayette on CBS is Dickauesque.

Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    Can’t enjoy it. Too many injuries, both short term and long term. If we were really worried about athletes long term health we wouldn’t be watching the NFL. Worries about COVID are the least of the players problems.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    I was pulling for the Gi-Ants all game.
    It's not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Markburn1 View Post
    Can’t enjoy it. Too many injuries, both short term and long term. If we were really worried about athletes long term health we wouldn’t be watching the NFL. Worries about COVID are the least of the players problems.
    Why, oh why, do we force those people to accept the Millions and to compete for the chance to be paid Millions?

It just ain't right!
    It's not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    Why, oh why, do we force those people to accept the Millions and to compete for the chance to be paid Millions?

It just ain't right!
    Not gonna argue with you Will. It’s a no win proposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Markburn1 View Post
    Not gonna argue with you Will. It’s a no win proposition.
    Not an argument. Every athlete that competes does so because they want to. Some do it for the money, others for the love of the game, but ALL of them do it of their own free will, knowing the potential dangers (and yes I know that concussion protocol has left much to be desired).

I enjoy watching, just as I enjoy movies. I also believe that entertainers, of any ilk, should not be paid what they are.
    Our Doctors, teachers and persons that truly make a difference in the world SHOULD be the highest paid people.
    It's not funny.

Golden Gophers advance to 10 - 2 with a convincing win (at home) over Ohio State, 77 - 60.

Houston 21
    SMU 19

6:39, 1H

The GUB Resource Library: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

Respect the Game. Respect the Zags. Respect each other.

- thx for getting us back on track reno

- houston has some pieces, but i'm not sure top 5 good? but i pull for them, always liked sampson as a coach (despite his indiana troubles)

About a week ago, when everyone was talking about Tennessee, I was instead thinking about Michigan. We will find out if my hunch was right.

It may also be time to start taking SMU more seriously.
    I miss Mike Hart

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    Not an argument. Every athlete that competes does so because they want to. Some do it for the money, others for the love of the game, but ALL of them do it of their own free will, knowing the potential dangers (and yes I know that concussion protocol has left much to be desired).

I enjoy watching, just as I enjoy movies. I also believe that entertainers, of any ilk, should not be paid what they are.
    Our Doctors, teachers and persons that truly make a difference in the world SHOULD be the highest paid people.
    Because money is the ultimate goal? Just pushing back against the false idea that how much someone makes is ultimate.