@ZagMBB
    ·
    Game time update: Tomorrow's game versus
    @USFDonsMBB
    will now start at 5 p.m. Pacific on ESPN2
  • GonzagasaurusFlex
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Thanks for the heads up. Duke vs FSU game, previously scheduled for this 5pm PST slot, has been postponed due to positive COVID test w FSU.
    Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

• SorenTodd45
      Banned
      • Jan 2019

Confirmed on the Zags official BB website. So glad it didn't get moved to a day game, I don't like day games. I love the excitement and build-up to a night game.

Comment

• gueastcoast
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

This lines up well with my new year's resolution to get more consistent sleep LOL...the 10 p.m. (and 11 p.m., and midnight...) tips are killers for us folks back east.
        Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Any time is Zag time.

Comment

• SorenTodd45
            Banned
            • Jan 2019

Originally posted by gueastcoast View Post
            This lines up well with my new year's resolution to get more consistent sleep LOL...the 10 p.m. (and 11 p.m., and midnight...) tips are killers for us folks back east.
            I never even thought of that, as I am on the same time zone as Spokane. But even if I lived in Nova Scotia, I would find a way to watch the game. Coffee and RockStars would have to be my best friend.

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
              • Feb 2007

gueastcoast, myself and a few others definitely have lost sleep watching our Zags. We have learned to become masters in tracking down game streams. I commented to my wife that the extent of my Zag following when we got married in 1992 was that simple "Other games" list in the newspaper... no box scores... just the final. I feel like the Zags "grew up" alongside the internet it has allowed us to really be able to enjoy our games. Prime time games are a god send to us.
              "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• tummydoc
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2013

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                Any time is Zag time.
                Truer words have never been spoken!

Comment

• Mantua
                  Zag for Life
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
                  gueastcoast, myself and a few others definitely have lost sleep watching our Zags. We have learned to become masters in tracking down game streams. I commented to my wife that the extent of my Zag following when we got married in 1992 was that simple "Other games" list in the newspaper... no box scores... just the final. I feel like the Zags "grew up" alongside the internet it has allowed us to really be able to enjoy our games. Prime time games are a god send to us.
                  When did all Zag games began to be televised? I remember needing to listen to quite a few on the radio.
                  Bonjour tristesse.

Comment

• NovaScotiaZagFan
                    Bulldog Fan
                    • Nov 2017

Originally posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
                    I never even thought of that, as I am on the same time zone as Spokane. But even if I lived in Nova Scotia, I would find a way to watch the game. Coffee and RockStars would have to be my best friend.
                    Saw this comment and it made me chuckle. I’m in Nova Scotia and I stay up for those late night starts during conference play..the Maui games a few years ago were rough...set an alarm and wake up at 1am, but it was worth it for the win against Duke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Rangerzag
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

Comcast in pnw (Puget Sound) still shows Zags at 7pm and Duke at 5pm. I set the dvr to record Duke game.
                      "thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
                      "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
                      I am monitoring the price of a donut

Comment

• TexasZagFan
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Rangerzag View Post
                        Comcast in pnw (Puget Sound) still shows Zags at 7pm and Duke at 5pm. I set the dvr to record Duke game.
                        My DVR is set for both times, to play it safe.

Comment

• RenoZag
                          Super Moderator
                          • Feb 2007

Jon Sciambi, Fran Fraschilla will be calling tonight's game.
                          The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• DZ
                            Zag for Life
                            • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Mantua View Post
                            When did all Zag games began to be televised? I remember needing to listen to quite a few on the radio.
                            The first time I heard a radio broadcast over the internet was listening in to Maryland's broadcasting crew that put it on the net. Zags were playing at a two game sorta tournament with DC area teams and playing Maryland.

It was Blake Stepp era and Stepp was hot, Zags buried them, broadcasters had almost gone silent as to play by play and one was, "Stepp with the ball ... silence for 5 seconds ... my god these guys can shoot"

Anyway. We were hugely excited that we'd get Zag road games on the radio.
                            Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                            Mark Twain.

Comment

• ZagsGoZags
                              Zag for Life
                              • Nov 2007

recording games, which i am lucky and happy to have available to me, gives me complete freedom to watch the game at my convenience, esp. if you like speeding through commercials and/or having friends over.
                              I realize that feature is not easily available for some people.

Comment

Working...
                              X