Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Heister - You Are Not Home

Default Heister - You Are Not Home

Quote Originally Posted by West Side Lady View Post
    I shudder to think....

Grateful the Heister-Walton pairing isn't a regular event. For me Heister is much easier to tune out and ignore than Walton.
    http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/...this-real-life

Just some cliff notes on how the pairing went.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagricultural View Post
    Heister needs cut. It's simple really.
    No...I like him. Not a big fan of Dan Dickau though....his last name could be shortened to be more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by MadonnaBinLaden View Post
    No...I like him. Not a big fan of Dan Dickau though....his last name could be shortened to be more accurate.
    That would explain why you like Heister I guess, since the main thing he does is diss Dan. Give me Dan and Fox any day.

Quote Originally Posted by MadonnaBinLaden View Post
    Without getting into the rudeness and your making it personal, what don't you like about his announcing?

Gotta say. I don't mind these guys. They work for a low market affiliate. Root. Sure, some of their stuff gets old, but I am busy watching the game to be hung up on their needling one another. Bottom line, they love the Zags and have played for the Zags. Don't mind them at all.

The horse is dead... must we keep beating it?
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

People here need to lighten up a little. Geez.

They are having fun while they announce, the banter comes when the game is basically already over and it's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by katman50 View Post
    Gotta say. I don't mind these guys. They work for a low market affiliate. Root. Sure, some of their stuff gets old, but I am busy watching the game to be hung up on their needling one another. Bottom line, they love the Zags and have played for the Zags. Don't mind them at all.
    Agree, I like them also. Most of us know just about everything about Gonzaga and how they play and the ins and outs of the game. We know for the most part, about as much as the announcers. We would quickly become bored if they told us stuff that we already know. The announcers love the Zags as much as we do. Give them a break.

Really if Heister just stopped mocking players, especially his fellow announcers, I'd be happy.