Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DIXIE STATE AND NORTHERN ARIZONA STREAMING

Default DIXIE STATE AND NORTHERN ARIZONA STREAMING

Any ideas?????, sure we can get the audio feed at worst. Big thanks and go Zags!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sheps001 View Post
    Any ideas?????, sure we can get the audio feed at worst. Big thanks and go Zags!!!!
    NAU - https://watchstadium.com/live/northe...na-at-gonzaga/

Dixie State - https://watchstadium.com/live/dixie-state-at-gonzaga/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NovaScotiaZagFan View Post
    Thank you! So frustrating that Xfinity/Comcast has no package offered with RootSportsNW so internet is only way to watch these Zags and #1 team in the country. Pathetic really.
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1

Better than ESPN gamecast, which is only a bad electron away, sad to say. Maybe next year, a dedicated, paywalled app.

Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    Thank you! So frustrating that Xfinity/Comcast has no package offered with RootSportsNW so internet is only way to watch these Zags and #1 team in the country. Pathetic really.
    But we go through this every time a ROOT game shows up. ESPN is not going to pay good money to televise the Zags versus Cupcake University. Yeah, it sucks for out of market fans who can't get ROOT or KHQ, but out of market NFL fans have to pay for Sunday Ticket on Direct TV if they want to see their team play. At least Watch Stadium is free.
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, WE CONQUERED !!

Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    But we go through this every time a ROOT game shows up. ESPN is not going to pay good money to televise the Zags versus Cupcake University. Yeah, it sucks for out of market fans who can't get ROOT or KHQ, but out of market NFL fans have to pay for Sunday Ticket on Direct TV if they want to see their team play. At least Watch Stadium is free.
    There are plenty of P5 vs Cupcake games on the ESPN ecosystem every year. Not the flagship perhaps, but ESPN 3 or Plus. You know the names.

Missouri State vs Northern Iowa is on ESPN+ at 5pm. Does that outdraw the Zags?

If you have a Smart TV, then KHQ is available as an app (I just downloaded it). Don't know why I didn't think of this last week. I have no clue if it's blacked out for out of market fans; guess I will find out tonight. There is a choice for Zags basketball on the app, along with other local area teams.
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, WE CONQUERED !!

If you have a Smart TV, then KHQ is available as an app (I just downloaded it). Don't know why I didn't think of this last week. I have no clue if it's blacked out for out of market fans; guess I will find out tonight. There is a choice for Zags basketball on the app, along with other local area teams.
    It wouldn’t work for me in N.C. last week.
    "There is always some kid who may be seeing me for the first time. I owe him my best."--Joe DiMaggio

The KHQ app works on my iPad here, and it’s a live stream. Does that mean the game will be available?

I’m in Minnesota and did this last week for the Northwestern State games. Worked well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    The KHQ app works on my iPad here, and it’s a live stream. Does that mean the game will be available?
    It appears that Stadium is streaming both. Not sure what the experience of others is, but I got the Northwestern St games. The stream quality of the second game was markedly improved over the first. Hopefully that trend continues.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

FWIW and just passing along, for us out-of-market folks: for the NW State games, KHQ worked for me the first night, but geoblocked me the second night (I was in the same location in eastern Long Island NY both nights). So go figure.

Stadium works fine for me typically but I get a pink line along the bottom of the screen which blocks the score, which is a little annoying. Any ideas on how to get rid of that?
    Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Markburn1 View Post
    Missouri State vs Northern Iowa is on ESPN+ at 5pm. Does that outdraw the Zags?
    Contract game with the MVC
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

Quote Originally Posted by gueastcoast View Post
    FWIW and just passing along, for us out-of-market folks: for the NW State games, KHQ worked for me the first night, but geoblocked me the second night (I was in the same location in eastern Long Island NY both nights). So go figure.

Stadium works fine for me typically but I get a pink line along the bottom of the screen which blocks the score, which is a little annoying. Any ideas on how to get rid of that?
    I had the same experience with KHQ last week. I'm hoping the stadium /WCC feed will not be geoblocked as it has been oft times in the past for no apparent reason as I live in Oklahoma.
    Birddog

Default Thanks Nova Scotia Zag Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sheps001 View Post

Many thanks for your response

For what is is worth for Western Washington state fans, and Comcast folks,
    the game is being shown on Root TV in Seattle at 5:58 p.m. Monday eve on Ch 627 ROOTD
    and I feel darned lucky to get to see it.
    I was unable to see the 2nd NW Louisianna game until the day after it was played.

I logged into the WCC/Stadium feed but so far only getting the circle of death. I'd like to know as early as possible if they are going to block me
    Birddog

$hit, I'm getting blocked on Stadium, anybody have a fishing hole?
    Birddog

Quote Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
    Birddog, clear out some Private Message space.

More importantly , who’s on the call tonight - do we get the three amigos?

Quote Originally Posted by slickguser View Post
    done
    Birddog

Quote Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
    I'm in the same boat. Blocked on both Watchstadium and KHQ. Any other options out there?

Quote Originally Posted by slickguser View Post
    If you have a source let me know.

I am getting circle of death

Quote Originally Posted by CB6er View Post
    I'm in the same boat. Blocked on both Watchstadium and KHQ. Any other options out there?

VPN -

I am not blocked now. Just getting circle of death. This worked well last Tuesday. Same VPN.