Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 45 of 45

Thread: Sabonis 2020-21

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    15,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike#1 View Post
    Sabonis is on pace to become only the 3rd NBA player to average 20 plus PPG, 12 plus RPG, 5 plus APG in a season before turning age 25. The other two Oscar Robertson and Giannis Antetokounmpo. Pretty cool!

    https://www.facebook.com/IndianaPace...9959319448196/
    Oscar Robertson was an absolute monster back in the day. Lost on many current fans.
    But we don't play nobody.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Love the throwback jersey! One of the best basketball movies - Hoosiers

    Pacers Nation


    2016-17: 5.9 PPG
    2017-18: 11.6 PPG
    2018-19: 14.1 PPG
    2019-20: 18.5 PPG
    2020-21: 21.1 PPG

    Domantas Sabonis' stock has been steadily rising! ��

    https://www.facebook.com/IndianaPace...60311854079609

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    2,175

    Default

    36/17/10 with 3 steals and a block in an OT win tonight. Best line by an NBA Zag ever?

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    15,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northsidezagfan View Post
    36/17/10 with 3 steals and a block in an OT win tonight. Best line by an NBA Zag ever?
    Gotta' be!
    But we don't play nobody.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northsidezagfan View Post
    36/17/10 with 3 steals and a block in an OT win tonight. Best line by an NBA Zag ever?
    Sabonis now leads the Pacers in career triple doubles.

    https://www.facebook.com/pacers/phot...9261485687996/

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    18,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northsidezagfan View Post
    36/17/10 with 3 steals and a block in an OT win tonight. Best line by an NBA Zag ever?
    How about this game by Stockton? 20 points, 28 assists, 8 steals.

    https://www.basketball-reference.com...101150UTA.html

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    2,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 23dpg View Post
    How about this game by Stockton? 20 points, 28 assists, 8 steals.

    https://www.basketball-reference.com...101150UTA.html
    I figured he had a couple 20/20 games, but 28 assists is absurd. 8 steals crazy too.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northsidezagfan View Post
    I figured he had a couple 20/20 games, but 28 assists is absurd. 8 steals crazy too.
    Yep. Stockton also had a game with 26 points (12/16 FG), 24 assists and 6 steals against Hakeem Olajuwon's Rockets.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hilton Head (Bluffton), SC
    Posts
    5,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Oscar Robertson was an absolute monster back in the day. Lost on many current fans.
    Not sure how many know but Oscar averaged a Triple-Double for an entire season!!!

    Also, I've tried to keep up with Mr. Sabonis jr did he make the All-Star roster?

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Just north of I-80
    Posts
    48,911

    Default

    Domantas Sabonis is the first player in NBA history to average 20/10/5 and not make the All-Star team.

    smdh. Quite a snub.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hilton Head (Bluffton), SC
    Posts
    5,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Domantas Sabonis is the first player in NBA history to average 20/10/5 and not make the All-Star team.

    smdh. Quite a snub.
    I wonder why? Is this a popularity contest or...

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogozags View Post
    I wonder why? Is this a popularity contest or...
    https://www.basketball-reference.com...sabondo01.html

    https://www.basketball-reference.com...randlju01.html

    https://www.basketball-reference.com...vucevni01.html

    Looking at Sabonis vs Randle and Vucevic, not much separates the 3 statistically.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bothell, WA
    Posts
    748

    Default Sabonis 2020-21

    Whoop whoop! ESPN reporting the Sabonis will replace Durant in the All Star game due to Durants injury.

    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...e?platform=amp


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If at first you don't succeed, try to solve the situation with a spud gun. ~Dwight Schrute~

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NontradZag View Post
    Whoop whoop! ESPN reporting the Sabonis will replace Durant in the All Star game due to Durants injury.

    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...e?platform=amp


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



  15. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    18,448

    Default

    Sabonis wins the Skills competition at the All-Star game.
    He finished second last year.

  16. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 23dpg View Post
    Sabonis wins the Skills competition at the All-Star game.
    He finished second last year.
    Outstanding!!!

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    18,448

    Default

    Sabonis back from the injured list in a big way.

    Triple double .......IN THE FIRST HALF!!!!

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Rock
    Posts
    1,151

    Default

    Domas. One of the greatest Zags ever. He continually improves every year in the League. Love the guy! The Pacers scored 152 points! Must be a record this year.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katman50 View Post
    Domas. One of the greatest Zags ever. He continually improves every year in the League. Love the guy! The Pacers scored 152 points! Must be a record this year.
    That was a crazy statline by Domas, but I take it with a grain of salt given the competition. I truly believe this years Zags would have beaten this OKC team as well.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mom’s Basement
    Posts
    8,179

    Default

    That Sabonis stat line was ridiculous.

    +49 usage rating. 10-13 from the field. 26 points, 19 rebounds, and 14 assists.

    https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401307766

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •