Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Don't see our second Northwestern State game on Root Sports

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Snorkeling the Washougal River
    Posts
    2,838

    Smile Don't see our second Northwestern State game on Root Sports

    Figured Root Sports would've upgraded their original schedule to reflect the Zags' second tussle with the Demons tonight. I see a rerun of yesterday's game still showing for 7:30 pm. Anybody know what's going on viewership-wise?

    Thanks.

    -----
    Now, since there appears no new Prediction Thread for this game, here's Kiddwell's cold-weather prediction:
    Demons Chill, a poem
    <ahem>
    Exercised once, exorcised twice.
    Zags frost the Demons,
    Pack 'em in ice.

    -------
    Zags - 99
    Demons - 51



    :]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    18,062

    Default

    It is listed on their website. Assume the cable/satellite companies haven’t caught up.

    https://northwest.rootsports.com/

    6:00 PM WCC: Gonzaga Men's Basketball - Northwestern State at Gonzaga

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    9,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddwell View Post
    Figured Root Sports would've upgraded their original schedule to reflect the Zags' second tussle with the Demons tonight. I see a rerun of yesterday's game still showing for 7:30 pm. Anybody know what's going on viewership-wise?

    Thanks.

    -----
    Now, since there appears no new Prediction Thread for this game, here's Kiddwell's cold-weather prediction:
    Demons Chill, a poem
    <ahem>
    Exercised once, exorcised twice.
    Zags frost the Demons,
    Pack 'em in ice.

    -------
    Zags - 99
    Demons - 51



    :]
    LOL, I'm watching the replay of last night's game on ATT SportsNet.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Snorkeling the Washougal River
    Posts
    2,838

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by 23dpg View Post
    It is listed on their website. Assume the cable/satellite companies haven’t caught up.

    https://northwest.rootsports.com/

    6:00 PM WCC: Gonzaga Men's Basketball - Northwestern State at Gonzaga
    Thanks, 23!



    :]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Just north of I-80
    Posts
    48,272

    Default

    It's showing up in the DIRECTV Channel Guide. "Cannon Fodder @ Gonzaga."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Richland, Washington
    Posts
    6,577

    Default

    Anyone got a link to the streaming radio broadcast?
    I miss Mike Hart

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    It's showing up in the DIRECTV Channel Guide. "Cannon Fodder @ Gonzaga."
    Hahaha

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Bainbridge Island
    Posts
    1,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Markburn1 View Post
    Hahaha
    Does anyone know if the KHQ link is up again for tonight? It was a pleasure to be able to watch a Root game last night on a legit stream. I’m hoping this is the beginning of a trend and it a one time hiccup.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,552

    Default

    +1 KHQ worked well last night
    Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Oklafriggenhoma
    Posts
    7,484

    Default

    +2 ,it said I was out of area but it played anyway.
    Birddog

    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,556

    Default

    The stadium tv had a better picture for me than khq stream, but audio was better on khq. Weird.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Weird. I am blocked in OKC...bummer. Hope to find a feed.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,556

    Default

    I downloaded a vpn app last night, free trial. You can use a server in Los Angeles or somewhere and get the stream that way.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    158

    Default

    which VPN?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    seattle, spokane
    Posts
    3,537

    Default

    still can't find the 2nd game against NW state Lousianna on comcast cable, seattle area

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Oklafriggenhoma
    Posts
    7,484

    Default

    anybody find aa fishin hole that is easy to access. I'm blocked on KHQ and Stadium
    Birddog

    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Western Washington
    Posts
    706

    Default

    On watch stadium with good audio and video.....so far. I just clicked the link from yesterday’s thread. Can tell it’s not the replay since Heister is on.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedster View Post
    On watch stadium with good audio and video.....so far. I just clicked the link from yesterday’s thread. Can tell it’s not the replay since Heister is on.
    Yupp, I'm using the Stadium feed, good sound, good picture. Thank you Zags!
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, WE CONQUERED !!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    628

    Default

    I wasn't able to get it on khq.com tonight after getting all excited about how great it was last night. I see there is a message that says it's only available for Spokane and N ID now - I don't remember seeing that last night.
    My posts indicate that I don't seem to follow college basketball all that closely.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Western Washington
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BayAreaZagFan View Post
    I wasn't able to get it on khq.com tonight after getting all excited about how great it was last night. I see there is a message that says it's only available for Spokane and N ID now - I don't remember seeing that last night.
    Someone probably forgot to push a button last night and they wised up. Feed seems so much better this year than last. Still supe disappointed can’t watch on Toot on the west-side. Are those with Comcast able to see it on the west-side?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •