View Poll Results: The BZ Bulldog of the Game: West Virginia - 12. 02. 2020 ?

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kispert

1 0.79%
  • Timme

0 0%
  • Nembhard

92 72.44%
  • Ayayi

33 25.98%
  • Other. . .

1 0.79%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The BZ Bulldog of the Game: West Virginia - 12. 02. 2020

I have yet to decompress. This was a gut-check win. I'm still 10 sheets to the wind, but I am still able to type!! What a win !! I'm not even worried about Saturday, as I know the players can wind down much easier than I can. Hopefully I will sober up so I can enjoy this Baylor game.
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, WE CONQUERED !!

Amazing performance by Nembhard! Just a great thing to see him step up after the injury to Suggs, and make plays when Timme and others seemed to be having an off game. And I thought Ballo did a very good job as well! I think he'll be more of a contributor this year than some people seem to think.
    My posts indicate that I don't seem to follow college basketball all that closely.

Voted Nem, but Ayayi also deserves it this game was won by the team, but they showed their stuff.

What a game by Nembhard! Has a lot of NWG in his game. Lord forgive me for the things I said when Suggs was down.
    "There is always some kid who may be seeing me for the first time. I owe him my best."--Joe DiMaggio

Ayayi! People keep saying we lose this game without Nembhard. I feel that is more true for Aayi than Nembhard. Joel didnít chuck up any absurd threes and his rebounds were crucial. Add the21 point into the analysis.. not close in my mind. AYAYI

Solid team play! Nembhard gets the nod for stepping up big at exactly the right time.

Both Nembhard and Ayayi deserve the accolade but I voted Nembhard as he had to take over running the team mid game and led by example.

I saw Andrew play against the Australian National team with both Delly and Mills on the floor and he showed no fear, great to have a guard with that much experience on the bench.

I went with Ayayi, the Closer. He made some really big plays in winning time.

I can't disagree with Nembhard, though, who stepped up big when Suggs went down.

It's a tough call between Ayayi and Nembhard, but I went with Nembhard for the reason of not expecting to play to start the season, then gets the waiver....then expecting to compliment Suggs today, just to have to run the team on the fly after what looked to be a serious injury (which turned out to be less serious). It can't be overstated how difficult it is to make that kind of adjustment just 15 days(?) after getting the ok to play.

It was Nembhard and Ayayi. There should be a choice for both at once. They made a great combination.

I saw a smaller version of nw tonight in Nembhard tonight

Nembhard, good pace to his game. Ran the point like heís been in the program for years. No one else on the bench could have pulled that performance off tonight. His three point shooting and shot selection will improve. Without him running the offense, scoring crucial shots in the paint, dropping some sweet dimes with veteran poise I donít believe we win this game

Joel is always the quietly effective one. Again tonight! Heís got my vote.

Had to go with Nemhard, but would not begrudge anyone that went with Ayayi.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Sounds like Joel Nembhard was the runaway favorite!

Went with Ayayi for the key plays and hustle when the game was on the line; a real fighter. Having said this, Nembhard was outstanding and critical to fill in and provide smooth point play with Suggs out. Really pleased to see the adjustments and improved play in the second half.

Joel got my vote and I loved the fact that he and Andrew showed us combined leadership when the team was struggling.

Bobby Huggins gave us a better game than he advertised.
    Parlez-vous franÁais?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantua View Post
    Joel got my vote and I loved the fact that he and Andrew showed us combined leadership when the team was struggling.

Bobby Huggins gave us a better game than he advertised.
    I must say I'm tired of Huggins putting down his players. If he's that disappointed with his team maybe he needs to retire and get into broadcasting where he doesn't have to win to be happy. His post game was pitiful. I use to like him but now not so much.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Huggins and even worse Frank Martin are media darlings, quote factories, they can smack, snark and snarl on cue. Doesnít make them good or bad coaches. That pos in Louisville is in waiting. Iím happy with who we got.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Huggins and even worse Frank Martin are media darlings, quote factories, they can smack, snark and snarl on cue. Doesn’t make them good or bad coaches. That pos in Louisville is in waiting. I’m happy with who we got.
    +1

Ayayi is the Mike Hart of this year's Zags team. The glue that holds us together.

ZZ

I donít have a disagreement with those who voted for Andrew although I voted for Joel. But I do think Joel is under appreciated for his overall value to this team. Again, I donít mean any disrespect but it is almost as though characterizing him as our Swiss Army Knife or our Mike Hart or as a stat filler really diminishes his true importance. In my humble opinion, Joel is critical to this teamís success and he is an all-star. Just saying.

Methow, WA (near a known Mark Few fishing hole)

Watching the game in the moment, I was giving it to Nembhard for his steely performance in what initially looked like a serious injury to Jalen Suggs. After watching the game again and considering the stat line for Joel Ayayi, I voted for him. I find it interesting that his ample stat line escaped my attention upon the first viewing. He's sneaky good, so good that you barely notice. That guy is cooler than the underside of a pillow, steady, and absolutely crucial to last night's outcome.
    There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. - Steven Wright

Beat everyone, and enjoy drinking from a chalice filled with their salty tears.
    Surfmonkey89

Quote Originally Posted by tyra View Post
    I don’t have a disagreement with those who voted for Andrew although I voted for Joel. But I do think Joel is under appreciated for his overall value to this team. Again, I don’t mean any disrespect but it is almost as though characterizing him as our Swiss Army Knife or our Mike Hart or as a stat filler really diminishes his true importance. In my humble opinion, Joel is critical to this team’s success and he is an all-star. Just saying.
    tyra for threeeeeee !!!

Swish. Nothing but twine.

"To be continued ....."
    Father Tony Lehman, SJ

Quote Originally Posted by tyra View Post
    I don’t have a disagreement with those who voted for Andrew although I voted for Joel. But I do think Joel is under appreciated for his overall value to this team. Again, I don’t mean any disrespect but it is almost as though characterizing him as our Swiss Army Knife or our Mike Hart or as a stat filler really diminishes his true importance. In my humble opinion, Joel is critical to this team’s success and he is an all-star. Just saying.
    Agreed, he is more like our Draymond Green.