Thread: - - - 2020-2021 Official Men's Basketball Schedule of Destiny: COVID edition - - -

Thumbs up - - - 2020-2021 Official Men's Basketball Schedule of Destiny: COVID edition - - -

Hey all. I know I'm virtually non-existent on the forums anymore (for a multitude of reasons...), but I do still glace at them from time to time to make sure I'm not missing anything. Anywho, I couldn't break the 10+ year tradition of releasing the SCHEDULE OF DESTINY to the forum, so here ya go. Shoot me an email at nathanchase82@yahoo.com and let me know what time zone you'd like, and I'll get the PDF over to you asap!

As always, MASSIVE thank-you to ZagPhish. The design is ALL HIM, and he does such a phenomenal job. I really enjoy getting to chat with him during the schedule-building process.

Lastly, I know we have a TON of 'TBA/TBD' on the schedule this season, which is my BIGGEST PET PEEVE, but I just didn't want to wait any longer to get the schedule out. No telling when that info will become available anyway...

Hope you're all doing well. I sure do miss what this board used to be. Take care, and GO ZAGS!!!!!!

(Here is a little screen shot/preview)

Allow myself to introduce....myself...

My favorite post of the year. Email sent!

Please do an MS-Paint drawing for us if the Zags make it to the NCAA tournament finals.

Very Nice! Thanks for doing this.

Right on! Thanks WooHoo and Zagphish! always like having one of these at work and on the fridge. Have had many form work ask where I got it!

Glad everyone likes it (So far!).

There are a few people requesting non-Pacific time zones. I'll get those over to you as soon as possible!

Also, while doing some work with this schedule, I ran across THIS copy from 2011. The schedule has come a long way! It sure looks sharp now!

Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Good to see you back posting! You’re the man!

Thanks WooHoo. Hope to see more of you and Francis.

ZZ

I would have called the, “the Schedule of Guesstiny.”