Thread: UW BASKETBALL

Default UW BASKETBALL

Down 12 to UCR.

If you didn’t know UCR is having discussions right now to disband their program. Seriously.

Their head coach left 3 weeks prior to the season to go be an assistant coach somewhere else. They are one of the worst teams in D1.

The huskies should disband their program and put the funding somewhere else. It’s a real (poop) show.

6'9" senior forward Hameir Wright, who is a 29.5% career 3 point shooter, is 1-9 from 3 in this game. He has 5 points on 11 shots. Does UW have a coach?

Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    6'9" senior forward Hameir Wright, who is a 29.5% career 3 point shooter, is 1-9 from 3 in this game. He has 5 points on 11 shots. Does UW have a coach?
    Reminds me of that scene from Along Came Polly where Phillip Seymour Hoffman just keeps jacking up 3s that hit the top of the backboard

Baylor beating them by 30 sounds impressive until UC Riverside beats them by 15. They scored ZERO points in the last 4:44.

Pretty shocking. Didn't UW keep it pretty close with us last year?

Looks like BYU got stomped by USC, though.

Guessing this is why Few didn’t want to play them. They won’t be good for RPI at this rate.

Very disappointing................I thought the Fuskies would be at least decent this year.

Not to be.

Go ZAGS

I bet they have 5 NBA players huh? We gotta make sure they are all drafted too. Can’t believe those poor kids still choose a school like that. What a joke
    Qualified for 21 Straight Big Dances

11 Straight Round of 32s

10 Sweet Sixteens (5 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Sheeeeesh! Doing less with more since 1896!
    "There is always some kid who may be seeing me for the first time. I owe him my best."--Joe DiMaggio

I have a friend who graduated from UC Riverside. Nice campus, but they are really not a sports school, they are more about academics. This score is a shocker; Huskies must really miss Mattisse Thybulle.
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, WE CONQUERED !!

Coach Mike Hopkins seems like a nice guy, but as a head coach he is in over his head. A good assistant at Syracuse, but that's about it. It's really shocking how Dawgs basketball has fallen. Even with a new head coach I don't see them as being relevant for a long time. They are atrocious.

42 whole points! Woo hoo!

Their 2020 recruiting class was soft as well. At least Romar could get the kids to come to UW. Hopkins struggling with the talent as well.

ZZ

Parlez-vous français?