Thread: Where to buy authentic jersey?

Default Where to buy authentic jersey?

I recently started my own business and I will be working from home. As a treat to myself, I want to frame a Gonzaga jersey. I really like the look of this year's new jersey and I would like to buy an authentic one. I have seen some for sale but none are Ike the jersey they are wearing this year. Wanting to get #1 in white and put it next to my blue Rui jersey.

This is what I can find and it's not authentic

https://shop.gozags.com/gonzaga-bull...gonzaga+jersey

It is authentic (it is Zags store after all) but it is never going to look like exactly what the players are wearing. This season they only have white Zags limited (vintage, check the shorts also) edition available and youth navy in new design. There is also the old design from last season. You may need to wait until another season for the new navy or white design with Gonzaga on it rather than Zags, but there is no guarantee it will have no. 1 on it.

P.S. I expect them to wear the new Zags version for the game against Baylor only.
    Probably the only Gonzaga fan in Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_eliZAG View Post
    It is authentic (it is Zags store after all) but it is never going to look like exactly what the players are wearing. This season they only have white Zags limited (vintage, check the shorts also) edition available and youth navy in new design. There is also the old design from last season. You may need to wait until another season for the new navy or white design with Gonzaga on it rather than Zags, but there is no guarantee it will have no. 1 on it.

P.S. I expect them to wear the new Zags version for the game against Baylor only.
    I checked Nike's website and they have the navy available there.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Sweet, I might get it too. Already have the black Zags one, the new white Zags one, might as well get the new navy Gonzaga
    Probably the only Gonzaga fan in Ireland!