Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Other Games: Saturday - 11. 28. 2020

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Just north of I-80
    Posts
    47,963

    Default Other Games: Saturday - 11. 28. 2020

    Following Feast week, we get slim pickings:

    ND State @ Nebraska BTN 9:00am
    William Jessup @ Portland WCCN Noon
    LMU @ Minnesota BTN. 3:00pm
    No. Texas @ Arkansas SECN 3:00pm
    Villanova vs. Virginia Tech. ESPNU. 5:00pm
    Notre Dame @ Michigan State BTN 5:00pm
    Utah Valley @ BYU byuTV 6:00pm
    Montana @ USC. PAC12 6:00pm
    EWU @ WSU PAC12 8:00pm

    Streaming options and other games can be found here: http://mattsarzsports.com/Schedule/W...etball202021/1

    Enjoy your day.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    937

    Default

    I'll be watching EWU vs WSU. Not sure who's calling the game, but it might be Heister and Dickau. And EWU is the future home of high school phenom Mason Landdeck.
    EDIT: confirmed, it is two of the 3 stooges on the call
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, WE CONQUERED !!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    18,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    I'll be watching EWU vs WSU. Not sure who's calling the game, but it might be Heister and Dickau. And EWU is the future home of high school phenom Mason Landdeck.
    EDIT: confirmed, it is two of the 3 stooges on the call
    Don't start on the stooges. You'll upset the native(s).

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    I'll be watching EWU vs WSU. Not sure who's calling the game, but it might be Heister and Dickau. And EWU is the future home of high school phenom Mason Landdeck.
    EDIT: confirmed, it is two of the 3 stooges on the call
    Mason? You mean the unranked prospect with a LaVar Ball type dad?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    10,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    I'll be watching EWU vs WSU. Not sure who's calling the game, but it might be Heister and Dickau. And EWU is the future home of high school phenom Mason Landdeck.
    EDIT: confirmed, it is two of the 3 stooges on the call
    You might be disappointed. When Heister calls Wazzu games he acts normal. He turns on the special sauce exclusively for GU.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    10,503

    Default

    It was yesterday, but Garza from Iowa dropped 36 points in a HALF against somebody. In 2 games he's put up 26/10 and 41/9, while shooting 25-29 from the floor. Not playing high level competition, but those are video game stats (I realize Timme is putting up similar numbers, against much better teams).

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seacatfan View Post
    It was yesterday, but Garza from Iowa dropped 36 points in a HALF against somebody. In 2 games he's put up 26/10 and 41/9, while shooting 25-29 from the floor. Not playing high level competition, but those are video game stats (I realize Timme is putting up similar numbers, against much better teams).
    I really hope the Iowa game happens. Garza is a huge challenge for anybody including Timme & Co. I saw him the other day-thick, big shoulders, athletic, shoots the 3. Wow. That said he tore up Southern U and NC Central. Southern didn't have any size to even challenge him. He won't have it that easy vs Zags. Might be a situation where you see if they have enough of a supporting cast to beat a more balanced opponent.

    ZZ

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Coppin State hanging around with Dook 62-56 w/~7 min to go. That would be a nice upset

    (edit: alas, Dookies hold on. Nice effort by the Eagles)

    ZZ

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    16,052

    Default

    Va Tech Villanova tied at 29 at the half. Not a very pretty game so far.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

    ________________________________



    Foo Time

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,306

    Default

    Horrible end of regulation in Nova - Va Tech game. Going to OT.

    Va Tech up 2 with less than 2 seconds, Nova inbounding. Nova runs the baseline defender into a screen, foul called, Nova ties it with free throws.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    16,052

    Default

    Nova is going down
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

    ________________________________



    Foo Time

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    Horrible end of regulation in Nova - Va Tech game. Going to OT.

    Va Tech up 2 with less than 2 seconds, Nova inbounding. Nova runs the baseline defender into a screen, foul called, Nova ties it with free throws.
    Got them in OT.
    It's not funny.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    559

    Default

    Running the baseline defender into the screen was awesome coaching by Jay, even if they ended up losing. Keep that in your bag of tricks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •